Delivery Timescales

3 minutes ago, Richard_vrs245 said:

*cough* meteor grey *cough*

As a newbie you get a pass :biggrin:.

Being serious for a minute, I don't think there's a colour that the vRS doesn't look good in :thumbup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, peterhardy said:

As a newbie you get a pass :biggrin:.

Being serious for a minute, I don't think there's a colour that the vRS doesn't look good in :thumbup:

Agreed, but I'm with Richard_vrs245, meteor grey looks best :tongueout:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, YMe said:

:rofl: Race Blue is of course the only colour for the serious Octavia owner. :rofl:

Desperately trying to convince the rest of the family that this is the case. Just about narrowed it down to Race Blue, Black or the dark grey, but one daughter is being quite stubborn about the blue, mainly because our Roomster is blue & she wants a change. I know I should put my foot down, but we try to live in a semblance of a democracy at home (in the interests of peace & quiet, though obviously important things get decided autocratically) & it's taken most of my powers of persuasion just to convince the wife that we should change now before Brexit buggers everything up

3 minutes ago, StreetHawk said:

My eldest daughter wanted red , just like me, the wife thinks red is 'horrendous' so we asked our 2 year old and she shouted 'Pudding!' ... so red wins :-)

Lol :D Loves pudding color :D

• Like 1

On 12/10/2017 at 12:55, peterhardy said:

Right.  Some pics of the new car, hopefully!!  As per, it belted down most of the day so it's not the cleanest :angry:

http://nbexar.jpg

http://23t0eth.jpg

http://16limuu.jpg

Excellent to see that your car finally arrived @peterhardy, looks like it was just about worth the wait too!  It looks as though I'm going to beat your 23 week record but hopefully mine should arrive soon as it is now in the UK!

1 hour ago, JDR83 said:

Excellent to see that your car finally arrived @peterhardy, looks like it was just about worth the wait too!  It looks as though I'm going to beat your 23 week record but hopefully mine should arrive soon as it is now in the UK!

Thanks! Good to hear that yours is in the UK now.  How long have you been waiting now?

23 minutes ago, Draxs77 said:

It’s at the dealer!! 

Yeay!!  Mine got to the dealer on the Saturday and I collected it on the Wednesday morning so you shouldn't have long to wait :).

3 minutes ago, Mati said:

A lot, actually! :) It's a really fun car, especially when you get used to it to get the max out of it. 

That's good to hear, Mati!  I've got 220 miles on mine so far so not being too enthusiastic as yet but not being a slouch either ;).

1 hour ago, peterhardy said:

That's good to hear, Mati!  I've got 220 miles on mine so far so not being too enthusiastic as yet but not being a slouch either ;).

Yeah I'm looking forward to giving it the beans. Only another few hundred miles to go... Luckily I've got a long drive next weekend so that'll help get me close to the end of breaking it in

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peterhardy said:

Yeay!!  Mine got to the dealer on the Saturday and I collected it on the Wednesday morning so you shouldn't have long to wait :).

Not collecting till 3 weeks time, lease isn’t up on the gtd till end of Nov 

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, peterhardy said:

Your broker needs a swift kick in the nads :biggrin:.  I hope you've got a really good deal to sweeten the wait.

Thankfully it is an excellent deal, which is why I have been fairly happy to put up with all of the delays.