Delivery Timescales

31 minutes ago, McLaren said:

Put my order in on the 12th November and my car build week 50 now so well happy.

vrs230 dsg rallye green.

Is that a confirmed build week? If so, that seems to be quick for a vrs.

21 minutes ago, DaveLees said:

Yeah, really quick! I might have Tom tat questioningSkoda in more detail as Tom why mine is taking so long!!

22 minutes ago, DaveLees said:

About the same timeframe as me, ordered 22 November for BW50

56 minutes ago, McLaren said:

Put my order in on the 12th November and my car build week 50 now so well happy.

vrs230 dsg rallye green.

vRS230 DSG Race Blue

3 hours ago, womblingfree said:

Nice new years present for you to look forward to. Picking mine up on Friday so am counting down the hours, best Christmas present ever!

Looks like you've finally made it!  Two day to go...nearly there now... :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, KevC_Derby said:

About the same timeframe as me, ordered 22 November for BW50

vRS230 DSG Race Blue

Mines at the port. It’s being delivered Friday 2018 is going to be immense.

Just back from picking my car up. Have to say it is without doubt the best car I have ever owned. Plenty of power from the 1.4 engine and the DSG box is amazing. Very, very pleased, will be grinning like a Cheshire cat for sometime to come!

IMG_20171215_154355.jpg

4 hours ago, womblingfree said:

Just back from picking my car up. Have to say it is without doubt the best car I have ever owned. Plenty of power from the 1.4 engine and the DSG box is amazing. Very, very pleased, will be grinning like a Cheshire cat for sometime to come!

IMG_20171215_154355.jpg

Excellent news!  Well worth the wait then!  I might be wrong but it looks like you chose the true connoisseurs colour choice; Race Blue.  Incidentally, this colour was proven in independant testing to be the only one that added an extra 4mph to the top speed. :D

8 minutes ago, peterhardy said:

Excellent news!  Well worth the wait then!  I might be wrong but it looks like you chose the true connoisseurs colour choice; Race Blue.  Incidentally, this colour was proven in independant testing to be the only one that added an extra 4mph to the top speed. :D

It was certainly worth the wait yes. The race blue is a fantastic colour and even though she is only a 1.4 she punches well above her weight this obviously has much to do with the her "race" pedigree! I hope you're still enjoying your race blue beast!

Edited by womblingfree

4 minutes ago, womblingfree said:

I hope you're still enjoying your race blue beast!

Very much so, thanks!  Short runs in this cold weather doesn't help the mpg but you can't have everything :thumbup:.

Last couple of tanks averaged 24.14 mpg.  It's the short runs I do, not a lead foot but I knew that before I got the car so it aint a surprise.  32.89 is the best I've had so far but I can easily imagine getting around the 40 mark on a decent run.  The car is worth it though, I'm very happy with it. :)

53 minutes ago, DaveLees said:

Apparently my car arrived at The Port of Tyne this morning, not bad as it was only built last week :-)

Great news!  You have a good chance of getting it before the New Year then.  A nice way to start 2018, if so :).

On 13/12/2017 at 18:02, McLaren said:

vrs230 dsg rallye green.

Just spoke to skoda live and they told me,

your vehicle is currenly in transit from the factory to the port, it left the factory on the 15th December.

am well happy and can not wait.

1 hour ago, McLaren said:

vehicle is currenly in transit from the factory to the port

Fantastic!  Yours is the same as mine, allbeit mine's in the faster Race Blue :biggrin:.  You won't be disappointed!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, peterhardy said:

Fantastic!  Yours is the same as mine, allbeit mine's in the faster Race Blue :biggrin:.  You won't be disappointed!!

My car will not be hang around lol as is rallye green lol.

2 minutes ago, McLaren said:

My car will not be hang around lol as is rallye green lol.

TBH, I really like the green and was quite tempted to go for it.  It's definitely a lot less common than the blue, with it being an exclusive vRS colour, as the blue used to be. :)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, peterhardy said:

TBH, I really like the green and was quite tempted to go for it.  It's definitely a lot less common than the blue, with it being an exclusive vRS colour, as the blue used to be. :)

Both great colour both off them would have had blue but all reddy got blue.

Edited by McLaren
  • Like 1

General technical question for those of you lucky ones that have already taken delivery .

Had mine 3 weeks now , question about warning / check lights that come on at start up

key in all the check lights come up on the speedo , undestand that . Stay on short while then all go off  However

My EPC fault Light and Exhaust Control Light , Stay on untill i turn ignition engine on , They then go off .

Can someone check they have the same before i run down to the dealers , and make a fool of myself . Cheers