Chuckle in Your Day

mac11irl

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he may have been set up, he is surprisingly holding the hammer correctly and not choking it meaning he has not only used one before but knows how to use one correctly, its always a giveaway, years ago the factory manager of a Swedish company I was working with remarked that it was nice to see that I didn't have a wart in the palm of my hand, I asked him to explain and he said that a pretender/bull*****er held a hammer with their fingertips like they had a wart in the palm of their hand.

An ex girlfriend always made fun of hammer holding being how I judged another man but she then started doing so to great effect herself.

Edited by J.R.

Actually on looking at it again there is a little to much forearm movement and not enough wrist swing.

He is as much a carpenter as I am a prime minister!

Harrison Ford is another one, all the stories about him being a set carpenter when discovered are complete guff when you see him hammering a nail in a roof timber in one of the films.