Chuckle in Your Day

mac11irl

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Arkaig said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2b32f50c07a50be5ae8bbb2038304bdd.jpeg

Sorry. Not a fan of AI to generate stuff like that tbh. Not that I'm a fan of body shaming either be it AI or IRL stuff. 

That said, I'm not a fan of AI in general either as long as it thinks humans have six fingers and even if it sorted out the finger flaw I'm no fan of AI at all. 

Sorry to go OT on this and this isn't aimed at you Arkaig but I have grave concerns about the power of AI imaging and videos and deep fake stuff. Especially where it can be used to influence or manipulate people. 

It's already been used to greater or lesser degrees in a couple of recent/ ongoing wars.

No doubt it'll be used to influence voters and subvert democratic norms if it hasn't already. Maybe people's thoughts on AI are worthy of a topic for AI? 

An example. This crap got 000s of likes and shares. It's obvs AI but it's supporting 'straightriorsm' whatever tf that is. I guess patriotic (read nationalist) straight people being anti gay but the image, because it's tRump in an obviously homoerotic pose is lapped up. WTH 🤔 

20240105_040443.thumb.jpg.53f97ffd509021440a79b28c0226fba2.jpg

Anyway..... 

Edited by @Lee
  • Like 1

He is speaking the universal drunken language.

Local newswire 'reporting' again:

"Mystery surrounds death of man ... found dead".

Well, duh!

• Like 2

Newly discovered rule for life from something I'm proofing:

"Blodgett's Maxim, in a similar vein to Murphy's Law, states that 'Whatever you want to do, you have to do something else first.'"

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

7 hours ago, @Lee said:

image.jpeg.c43bdf3aefc5de24cbd8ab00c1d983b1.jpeg

I wonder if it relates to Boeing recruitment suggesting they have "plenty of openings available"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, MikeTheThinker said:

I wonder if it relates to Boeing recruitment suggesting they have "plenty of openings available"?

Share price dropped 9% yesterday 😬 

Good news for Airbus I guess 🤷