Chuckle in Your Day

mac11irl

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Warrior193 said:

Just wait until Wile E and the Roadrunner come through. Beep Beep.

lroadrunnercartoonoverview.thumb.png.dc6f5cc8b8b2d0be04fcbc5dbe22d507.png

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, @Lee said:

Did you notice the father taking his two young children out via the exit?

I am surprised he was there with them at all let alone that part of the ground but he certainly did the right thing.

My father was an avid football fan, he was a very talented player before WW2 and turned down a career as a professional to be an indentured apprentice carpenter, a wise move in those days as a footballers career would have been over by their mid 30's at the latest.

So when I was young, maybe 10 or 12 he took me to football matches at Crystal Palace, that stopped after a match against Chelsea where there was violence and supporters were throwing coins as missiles against the opposing team supporters.

He was ashamed and never ever again went to watch professional football but remained a great fan of local league football, our house was right beside one of the pitches, probably as a result of my fathers influence I have never had the slightest interest in football from my teenage years to present.

A now (thank the lord) deceased ex brother in law was a drunkard, alcoholic, wife beater and a football hooligan his son my nephew was taken along from an early age to witness his father acting like those in the video to every Spurs game home and away, he grew up to be gentle, shy and inhibited but sadly the early exposure to alcohol meant he died from liver failure at 30 and a couple of years later his sister my niece had a liver transplant, that was when I gave up alcohol for good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, @Lee said:

More inflation I suppose...

image.jpeg.59001e50769c386488e54be019464ab5.jpeg

This is how old? Its been 50p at my Tesco for the last year at least, and is £1 at other garages, so I brought my own compressor.

• Groan 1