Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, pinkpanther said:

IMG-20240225-WA0024.thumb.jpg.fb15e6a3969b3f0f3e22a44f0b7ecdc6.jpg

One wonders if androids AI dream about them? 😇:thinking:

Gaz

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

2 hours ago, BTandSid said:

I suppose this qualifies as a Chuckle as you have to laugh at the absurdity of it.

The British Board of Film Censors has decided that it’s no longer safe for Mary Poppins to be classified as a U, but must now be a PG as it seems our younger viewer (when not slaughtering humanity on their play station) might be easily upset by the two single references to ‘hottentots’. 
And yet no one ever thought about the classification when **** Van Dyke offended the entire English race when he tried to speak our language. 

😂😂 Mr Van Dykes name edited by  Artificial Stupidity - why did his surname not get deleted as well?  The worlds gone crazy

Edit inline, italic.

There is another site I used to post on which would submit that diminutive of Richard for moderation, but would happily allow us to refer to him as "Pen1$ van Dyke",

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Graham Butcher said:

I had to listen to this twice as i was so distracted by the video. How on earth was that man who was smoothing 'white stuff' on the floor, not making grubby footprints as he went!

14 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

I had to listen to this twice as i was so distracted by the video. How on earth was that man who was smoothing 'white stuff' on the floor, not making grubby footprints as he went!

Probably wearing something like these ...

https://www.amazon.de/QWORK-Nagelschuhe-Nagelsohle-Estrichschuhe-Epoxidböden/dp/B097JS2ZQP/ref=asc_df_B097JS2ZQP/?tag=googshopde-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=598120849614&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16328706943658605420&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9043567&hvtargid=pla-1636062150920&psc=1&mcid=30bfc4ddda69350db6822993523c72f5&th=1&psc=1 

Edited by @Lee
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lady Elanore said:

You walk behind and in the epoxy wearing sabots (overshoes in English?) with pointed spikes for soles, at the end of the finished area when you step out and remove them you leave but 2 footprints which are a series of dots making up the sole shape, very easy to wipe up.

No footprints at all if you have good core muscles and balance!

• Like 2

This is a rollicking tale from an ex footballer. in fact it's the end of a 2 part podcast thingie that is almost an extended after dinner speech. If anyone wants to listen to the full version, I can recommend it  This is a tale about Keegan tearing a major strip off some of his players just before their Christmas party. It is a bit sweary

• Like 3

Thought for the day, Thursday: Being popular on Facebook is like sitting at the “cool table” in the cafeteria of a mental hospital.

• Haha 3