Chuckle in Your Day

mac11irl

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

At first, I thought this was Ai fakery, but then I thought about it a bit and now I am not so sure...

1710844476540.thumb.png.2ad42bfb14d2bce045763091dc19eb56.png

Must be near the sea as sharks don't like fresh water too much ...

• Like 1

Going back a few days to that Kate pic.

It's all gone a bit weird hasn't it. I can't help but think that somehow an honest statement from KP would help alleviate speculation. That Sun/ Mail video of Wills and her at a farm shop? Who the hell knows 🤷 

What I do know is that if this were about Harry and Meghan, the usual media Papps would be camped outside and the usual 'Royal Correspondents' (how is that even a job title? Do they really correspond with them? They just feed us what KP feed them) would be writing pages of speculative *******s. 

Edited by @Lee
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MikeTheThinker said:

My God man!! Haven't you seen the documentary called "Sharknado"! 

There are 6 doco's in the series, but the first one is the important one and will explain this imminent threat. You have been warned. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lady Elanore said:

"Run! Run! Go go go,

Don't want to get eaten by a Sharknado,

It's your greatest foe foe foe,

Don't want to get eaten by a Sharknado."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lady Elanore said:

There are 6 doco's in the series, but the first one is the important one and will explain this imminent threat. You have been warned. 

I'm one of those odd people who don't watch TV.  Perhaps you could summarise for me? :)

TFTD Wednesday: Gossip dies when it hits a wise person's ears. Rumours are started by haters, carried by fools, and believed by idiots.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MikeTheThinker said:

I'm one of those odd people who don't watch TV.  Perhaps you could summarise for me? :)

In the case of sharknado ,not watching tv is the best option 😂there films made on a budget of about 50quid ,and 40 of that was mebbe the catering👍

Edited by Mickvrs220
spelling
  • Love it! 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, MikeTheThinker said:

I wouldn't call some of the pothole lakes I've seen fresh, then of course you get Bull Sharks.

Edited by Warrior193
correction
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Warrior193 said:

I wouldn't call some of the pothole lakes I've seen fresh, then of course you get Bull Sharks.

During some of the major floods in recent years up and down the East coast of Australia there have been occasional siting of Bull sharks up to a hundred kilometres inland having entered via the estuaries (where they are quite common) and wandered into flooded urban areas. As you would know they have a bad reputation.

Got a few shark varieties that inhabit the waters off our metropolitan beach but none have ever flown past our front door despite living only a few hundred metres from the sea. 

Have to admit there is always a bit of relief when the sharkspotter plane/helicopter flies by without issuing a warning when I'm in the water even though the actual risks from attacks are minimal.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, MikeTheThinker said:

I stand (or sit) in my ignorance thoroughly and firmly corrected. 'ware sharks!

I'm still not going to be watching TV any time soon, though.

2 hours ago, Gerrycan said:

siteings of Bull sharks up to a hundred kilometres inland

So Sharknado actually is a documentary, even if it's set on the wrong continent?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gaz said:

Exactly my thoughts.  On the ITV news last night I heard a reporter talking about the short video of her at a farm shop, where he added the comment '... proof of life....'.  You couldn't make it up.  Unless I'm missing something, she's tinkered with a photo, and may have bought some bread.  Whoopee f'kin do 🙄

Gaz

I had to laugh at the bloke who took that photo when he said something along the lines of “I think I recognise that woman, sure I’ve seen her somewhere” and then when he spotted William “ I’m sure I know home from somewhere”  Who did he think they were, the couple that work in his local chippy 😂 

And then today, having sold his photo to the Sun, who in turn post it everywhere, he suggests she should be given some privacy. Don’t you just love him as he retreats to his darkened room 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1