Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

23 minutes ago, Dave77 said:

Re the above. I will try to downgrade back to the old version if possible. Does anyone have a copy of MHI2_ER_SKG11_K3330 please, mibsolution.one only seems to have the latest versions

The upgrade will have likely removed whatever component protection patch was installed. Downgrading is unlikely to help...

You need to reapply a component protection patch along with any FEC unlocks etc required :)

Might be worth speaking to whoever you got the headunit from, I'm not sure if it can be done remotely by @pab567 or not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave77 said:

I've just done an update on my unit which has previously had component protection removed. The update seems to have re-enabled component protection, has anyone had that issue before?

This is normal... Downgarding will NOT help, unit must be patched again.

• Like 1

1464506293_IMG_20230713_1829446201.thumb.jpg.2c8dcdaddf55b92f6fe8f961b5d25812.jpg

3 hours ago, pab567 said:

Everyone requesting SW pls check your PMs. if you don;t find a link plks contact me on PM.

Hello Pab,

My trip odometer and  fuel consumption figures (since refuel and long term) keep resetting on almost a daily basis. One or two members on this site, seem to think an update may cure the problem?

Edited by snowglowjoe
Multiple images

On 27/06/2023 at 10:24, varooom said:

WinRAR as a 30-day trial, though 7-Zip should have been ok.

The path of some of the files looked off.

I will try to do a command line of the files/by folder so you can do the command to compare.

I was unable to try again for the last 2 weeks as I was away until this morning. But I can finally report that I am now upgraded to 369 and the #10 fuse and glovebox are back installed! Thanks for all your patience, especially Varoom. I got to the bottom of the reason the error happened and perhaps it may help someone else in the future. I unzipped (with 7-zip) from the download file to the freshly formatted sd card. But one needs to first unzip the downloaded zipped file to a directory in your download folder. Then copy the directory contents to the SD card. Unzipping directly to the sd card does not work.

Hello Everyone,

Do you know if I can update that, I try to solve a problem with bluetooth 

Ref Appareil 5Q0035864A
Materiel  H24
Logiciel 0245

I red many stuff, but cannot find the firmware itself, 

Can anyoen help on that ? 

R

Hi @pab567

My friend has just got a replacement Octavia as a taxi and cant connect to bluetooth 

I have tried to connect but not showing Skoda BT on any of my devices

Would a firmware update help at all or what am I looking for
pic below of unit and firmware

Many Thanks Del👍

IMG20230721160239.jpg

On 20/07/2023 at 18:57, Hradlo said:

Is there any update for this unit? I believe there should be 0369 but I am not available to find it. 

IMG_9905.jpeg

The highest SW a have ever seen in these units was 0363 but unfortunately I have never found it for download.

• Administrators
19 hours ago, DLanor said:

Can you help me update the firmware of my Skoda radio? 

5Q0035874C

SW train: MST2_EU_SK_ZRP0478T

@DLanor you can repost a new photo. We don't allow edits after a certain period of time for new posters. Bad actors abuse it, sorry.

• Thanks 1

On 13/07/2023 at 19:50, boardtc said:

I was unable to try again for the last 2 weeks as I was away until this morning. But I can finally report that I am now upgraded to 369 and the #10 fuse and glovebox are back installed! Thanks for all your patience, especially Varoom. 

The only issue I've identified so far since the upgrade is that all my radio station logos were lost. If you go into the setup for them there's an option to load the logo from USB or SD card. Is there a fire that stores logos per country or any advice to restore?

Hello. I would like to ask for a little help. I bought a navi card. I put it in, it recognizes that it is a navigation system, but the navi button is inactive. Or a fissure to it. Amundsen 

20230720_082940[1].jpg

20230720_082913[1].jpg

20230710_080540[1].jpg

19 hours ago, Sasa11 said:
Hello. I would like to ask for a little help. I bought a navi card. I put it in, it recognizes that it is a navigation system, but the navi button is inactive. Or a fissure to it. Amundsen 

20230720_082940[1].jpg

20230720_082913[1].jpg

20230710_080540[1].jpg

It's not Amundsen, it's Bolero. Bolero units don;t have built-in navigation.