Umbrella Holder

Afternoon 

Does anyone have the underseat umbrella storage fitted, if so does anyone have the part number.  

Cant seem to find it on superskoda, thought it would come in useful for the drivers side, already have the storage box under the passenger seat.

Found one on Ebay but it's in Russia, hopefully I could pick one up in the UK

s-l1600.jpg

26 minutes ago, SashaGrace said:

Those are for the Fabia, Rapid, Citigo etc, the Octy ones are different, and are in a little drawer like the storage box. I’m after the part number, it’s on my to do list.

Which are you after Sasha? Would the above fit in an Octavia? 

The other option would be to fit another storage box the same as the passenger side

47 minutes ago, christhesparky said:

While I was taking the picture I noticed the drivers seat has a holder for a high Viz vest

I noticed that on mine too, alas too small for the vest I subsequently bought 😤

45 minutes ago, uchuff said:

I noticed that on mine too, alas too small for the vest I subsequently bought 😤

Same here, too small for the high viz vests from Halfords.

2 hours ago, christhesparky said:

Which are you after Sasha? Would the above fit in an Octavia? 

The other option would be to fit another storage box the same as the passenger side

The Octavia umbrella holders are enclosed, like this 

39109752-B601-4707-9948-A59819E1C9CD.thumb.jpeg.03cf6da5eda5c9fb83924fb052ebd655.jpeg

The one you have linked won’t fit, I took the one out of the Citigo and tried it, the seat rails are wider on the Octy. I’m thinking LHD umbrella holder to go under the drivers seat then I have the box under the passenger seat and an emergency umbrella under the drivers seat.

• Like 2

Does anyone with electric seats have either umbrella or box storage fitted? I have canton too, if that makes any difference.

I couldn't specify seat storage on my build as they are powered, but I know cannot order from factory is not always the same as cannot fit DIY.

Edited by simion_levi

Hi All, I'm a newbie to this site but on my fifth Octavia since 2011.  I have just bought an Octavia L&K Hatchback 2.0 litre DSG  reg: November 2019 that is equipped with electric seats for both the driver and front passenger.

When I looked under both seats there is no holder for an umbrella or anything else, just fresh air.

The car was advertised as having "an ubrella under the passenger seat" and the invoice lists, under options fitted, "Umbrella (For Electric Seats / Canton)" I could not even find an umbrella let alone somewhere to put one.

When I asked the dealer about this the first response was "you don't get an umbrella with electric seats".  I thought this odd and went on the web where I found several photos showing the umbrella in a holder beneath an electric seat. Unfortunately all the pics, including the drawing in the on line manual page 96, are for electric seats in a left hand drive car.

Has anyone got a RHD car with an electric front passenger seat with an umbrella stored beneath that could post a photo for me. Better still a link to the part numbers. The link above is for a manual adjusted chair and I am not sure if the parts would be the same.

The dealer has agreed that they were at fault for not suppling an umbrella and that is coming but it would be nice to have the proper place to store IF it is available.

umbrella-octavia.jpg

seat storage page 96.JPG

2017 Fl. Two electric seats, one umbrella holder containing one umbrella under passenger seat and an empty high viz vest thingy under drivers seat. No Canton

34 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Yep my vRS245 MY18 is the same as @shyVRS245 was, the old fool sold it for Superbarge 🤔😉🤭😂 but, I too have no Canton.

I'll see if I can get some photos 

How big is the loud gram a phone box under the passenger seat.?

You're right a Super Barge that does 0-50mph in 3.2 seconds.:devil:

1 hour ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Yep my vRS245 MY18 is the same as @shyVRS245 was, the old fool sold it for Superbarge 🤔😉🤭😂 but, I too have no Canton.

I'll see if I can get some photos 

How big is the loud gram a phone box under the passenger seat.?

Errr. Not really much to photo but, I can definitely say, it's not handed, it will fit either seat. I haven't removed it (due entirely cos some complete & utter bellend wanted a 30kg combination microwave delivered to their 2and floor flat today) but, I can't find any part  numbers on it

Edited by themanwithnoaim

On 01/04/2020 at 17:48, SashaGrace said:

The Octavia umbrella holders are enclosed, like this 

39109752-B601-4707-9948-A59819E1C9CD.thumb.jpeg.03cf6da5eda5c9fb83924fb052ebd655.jpeg

The one you have linked won’t fit, I took the one out of the Citigo and tried it, the seat rails are wider on the Octy. I’m thinking LHD umbrella holder to go under the drivers seat then I have the box under the passenger seat and an emergency umbrella under the drivers seat.

@SashaGrace finally after a soak in the bath my back let me find enough agility to photo the part No. I think

20200408_182953.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 01/04/2020 at 17:59, Auric Goldfinger said:

In my 245 I have an umbrella under the passenger seat, in front of a black box thing which is something to do with the Canton 

Hi there, any chance of a photo of the passenger seat please.  According to the Superskoda site the ones they sell are for manual adjusted seats only and won't fit the electric seats.  From what I can see the canton amp does not seem to be high enough to get in the way but it would be nice to see a pic so I can show the dealer who doesn't seem to know very much.

thanks for the replies so far though

Note other required components listed here:

https://www.drive2.com/l/496517187066921159/

N90698606 — self-tapping screw (4 pieces needed)
N0154672 — insert nut (4 pieces needed)
5E0 881 197 B 9B9 — the plastic "shelf" itself (number for black)
5E0 881 646 B — a metal bracket that is screwed to the seat, a shelf is inserted into it

• Like 1