Delivery times?

1.5 eTec sedan style with almost all the extras, ordered in the beginning of December 21.  No news until now. Just got an email from the dealer saying it’s going to production soon and estimated that the car is in Finland sometime in march -23.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Alex70 said:

1.5 eTec sedan style with almost all the extras, ordered in the beginning of December 21.  No news until now. Just got an email from the dealer saying it’s going to production soon and estimated that the car is in Finland sometime in march -23.

You're pretty lucky if you get it by that time. Who's the dealer? Laakkonen / Helkama?

On 09/11/2022 at 14:24, quantumowner said:

I had an e-mail from my dealer in Cardiff today.

Build is scheduled for 28 November - week 48. 

Ordered on 30 March so wasn't expecting it 'till April 2023 at the earliest so now looking forward to it. Maybe delivery sometime in January?? How long does it take from build week to delivery at dealer in UK - over 1 month I would guess with Christmas in the mix?

Octavia vRS TSi 245 in Race blue with Pano roof, spare wheel, net partition and towbar preparation

Has anyone fitted genuine Octavia mudflaps to a vRS??

My dealer has confirmed today that the build date is still week 48 so fingers crossed.

• Like 2

Hi All,

I think I too am coming to this forum slightly confused as to the state of the Octavia VRS... I have had an order on for a VRS PHEV in White since August this year, but today the lease company told me that Skoda have informed them that they wont accept the order on the VRS currently.

I am being presented with the following options instead - 

Octavia 1.4 iV SE L DSG

Octavia 1.4 iV SE Tech

Superb 1.4 iV S/Tg

Superb 1.4 iV SE L DSG

15 hours ago, quantumowner said:

My dealer has confirmed today that the build date is still week 48 so fingers crossed.

Hope it works out for you.  I ordered back in Jan 2022 and was given build week 44.  Got intouch with my dealer for an update first week in Nov and they have sadi the build week has now been changed to week 40 but no further update.  They tell me not to hold my breath for delivery this year.

6 hours ago, Wadd3r5 said:

Hope it works out for you.  I ordered back in Jan 2022 and was given build week 44.  Got intouch with my dealer for an update first week in Nov and they have sadi the build week has now been changed to week 40 but no further update.  They tell me not to hold my breath for delivery this year.

Thanks Wadd3r5 

On 14/11/2022 at 18:04, HillyHilts said:

Octavia VRS 4X4 DSG. Ordered June 2022

Build week 40 (early Oct 2022)

Status 20 

Dealership have told me it’s not been built and no VIN. They haven’t a clue why. 

Anyone with any bright suggestions why?

FD25612A-3306-4897-95DC-3DBE0EC49A21.png.db6b87110f629050172d6f501003dd65.png

Took the bold step and cancelled my order. Have found an ideal alternative in the UK (same spec and registered 5 weeks ago) collecting Monday. There’s now a few (only a few!) new/virtually VRS’s in UK dealerships. May be worth a look for others who are also as impatient as me! 🤣

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SimonKent said:

Things are looking up. I received news on Friday that my car is now complete and on it's way to Emsden prior to being shipped to the UK...Hopefully it'll arrive soon 🙂

Do you know what build week yours was allocated ?

37 minutes ago, Giantstu said:

Do you know what build week yours was allocated ?

yeah, it was built week 39, delayed due to a missing part (or parts) I received the VIN week 41.... we're now in week 47 (I think)..... the dealer reckons I should be picking it up within 3 weeks

18 hours ago, SimonKent said:

yeah, it was built week 39, delayed due to a missing part (or parts) I received the VIN week 41.... we're now in week 47 (I think)..... the dealer reckons I should be picking it up within 3 weeks

Do you able to add the VIN to the Skoda Connect app?

I have called dealer today, so here the news. I had preliminary build date - 9th week of 2023. Now he told me, that the build date was deleted, and  same  situation are with all Octavias. Also he told me, that situation got worse, and he can't provide any information whatsoever.  The car was ordered in the August of 2021. Now i can tell, that Škoda is really piece of 💩. And i will never, ever again buy Škoda.

Edited by Semiconductor34
  • Sad 3
  • Groan 2

2 minutes ago, Jooles said:

Just heard from my dealer. My car is on the boat to the UK and I've chosen my number plate. Looking hopeful before Christmas 😁😁

Jooles,

What was your build week please.

Mine is supposedly to be built next week and I want to gauge how long it takes to get onto the boat. Thanks. 

My dealer is in Cardiff.

39 minutes ago, Jooles said:

Just heard from my dealer. My car is on the boat to the UK, and I've chosen my number plate. Looking hopeful before Christmas 😁😁

🤞that you get it on time! If it happens, it shall become one of the best  Christmas presents for you this year 🎅🎄🎁😉😃

• Like 1

On 08/11/2022 at 12:36, PMacD said:

Week 43 happened thankfully and told today, car is made and on the way to Emden Port for December delivery.

So looks like it will be just under the 1 year mark from ordering to delivery which, strange to say it, would actually be one of the quicker turnarounds.

Got told today car has arrived with the dealer 🥳 and shows in the Skoda App garage waiting to be activated. 

So that means 4 weeks from production week to delivery in Ireland for anyone counting. 

Temptation is there to pick it up now for the Christmas road trips but will look forward to collection in the new year with a fresh "231" reg. 

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

Can someone put a link to the spreadsheet on first post or something so I can find it again?

Wondering  who is still waiting for an IV from 2021, who’s currently waiting the longest?

11 minutes ago, PoloGaz said:

Can someone put a link to the spreadsheet on first post or something so I can find it again?

Wondering  who is still waiting for an IV from 2021, who’s currently waiting the longest?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17h4myLSMpZ3dohgDJX25mkOhKLbyepEaeEeYcA3AqFY/edit

I ordered an iV vRS Estate on the 4th of October 2021 but no news. I’m starting to lose any hope.  😩

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, Stuart_S said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17h4myLSMpZ3dohgDJX25mkOhKLbyepEaeEeYcA3AqFY/edit

I ordered an iV vRS Estate on the 4th of October 2021 but no news. I’m starting to lose any hope.  😩

Oh no, I am 6 months behind you with my SEL iV estate. 😭😭😭 so maybe 2024 for me!

On 24/11/2022 at 17:29, quantumowner said:

Jooles,

What was your build week please.

Mine is supposedly to be built next week and I want to gauge how long it takes to get onto the boat. Thanks. 

My dealer is in Cardiff.

Took 3 weeks from being told it was built and receiving VIN to being informed that it was on the boat.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PoloGaz said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/17h4myLSMpZ3dohgDJX25mkOhKLbyepEaeEeYcA3AqFY/htmlview#gid=0