Octavia 2021 Seat belt and 7 Gear View

Hello my friends!!!

Is it possible to view in the octavia  2021 (Automatic) the gear numbers instead D Letter?

All the octavias before iv you see the D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7.

second 

Is it possible to cancel the Rear Seat Belt alarm ?

Thanks a lot 

Jojo

• 3 weeks later...

I find this very frustrating, not knowing what gear the car is using in D mode so that if you manually drop a gear you don’t know what gear you will get. There should at least be a way to change the display to show the gear.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nickcoll said:

I find this very frustrating, not knowing what gear the car is using in D mode so that if you manually drop a gear you don’t know what gear you will get. There should at least be a way to change the display to show the gear.

Surely if you feel you need to manually drop a gear you do it. No need to know which gear you're going to get.

If you use the paddles to change you get a M and the gear number anyway.

• Like 1

I disagree, bring back the numbers, it's no bad thing to know which gear you are in.

As for the paddles, again, I disagree that they are superfluous .

The box might be quick (sometimes not so quick, especially when it predicts the next change should be up and I want down) but the ability to choose the right gear for an upcoming manoeuvre and get the measure of how much oomph is available under my right foot is something I like. B)

• Like 2

Option to change gears manually is a must. It saved me a few times when driving offroad and on some muddy roads. In D i was not moving at all .. wheels was just turning in mud. When i selected M1 i was driving out normally.

51 minutes ago, Hluhek said:

Option to change gears manually is a must. It saved me a few times when driving offroad and on some muddy roads. In D i was not moving at all .. wheels was just turning in mud. When i selected M1 i was driving out normally.

What did you expect? Driving a automatic in them conditions are going to course problems.can I suggest to use a bit of grey matter ie a brain.when driving in them conditions? Any idiot would tell you to use manual gear changing in them conditions.suprises me how thick people are.

19 hours ago, Greezy56 said:

Who uses the paddles anyway. Waste of plastic. When the box shifts and down shifts faster than a human , why bother. Want more control , get a manual. 

Lol smartass 😁 … i was writing regarding this post above about useless paddles. 
Not so useless obviously.

13 minutes ago, Joss1733 said:

What did you expect? Driving a automatic in them conditions are going to course problems.can I suggest to use a bit of grey matter ie a brain.when driving in them conditions? Any idiot would tell you to use manual gear changing in them conditions.suprises me how thick people are.

That attitude is not useful Joss - you may be new to the forum but please consider that the poster you responded to was only making a comment about using manual mode.

49 minutes ago, Joss1733 said:

They usually give themselves away by the way they speak and write which limits the surprises.

2 hours ago, Warrior193 said:

That attitude is not useful Joss - you may be new to the forum but please consider that the poster you responded to was only making a comment about using manual mode.

Yes you may be right about my comments.it just makes wonder what planet  some people come from.did not mean any offence sorry

• Groan 1