Software Update available for Bolero?

Moffen

1 hour ago, tahaaydin said:

I also updated my Skoda scala 2019 to 1800 and finally ANDROİD AUTO WORKS !!!!! thanks everybody Who try20231127_193645.thumb.jpg.269844d9b200998d84ffa5313b9f7ac0.jpg to help.

Hello, can you please PM me step by step how did you do it?

I currently have 1760 version. can I directly update it to 1800?

Information for everyone who has Bolero with default SW 0742 and older (like 0469) - if you upgrade the SW with version 1XXX you will not upgrade the Virtual Cocpit. To do this you need to downgrade the Bolero SW at least to 0742. 

How to do the downgrade - I don't know, but now I can't fix the problem with album covers on VC. Quid pro quo

The VC update path is the same as in the case of Bolero - via pendrive. How to get the VC SW? I don't know.

Edited by LexLuthor

Hi guys.
I currently have version 0463 - MEN3_EU_SK370_P9305P. I think the next update I should do is 0469, am I right? Could you help me with providing this version file or any other if it's needed before version 0741 as I can't find anything below 0741 on the Internet. Thanks in advance!

When I want to connect to Mirorlink with my wife's S23, it gives this warning. Mirorlink is no longer supported on current Android devices.

So there is no mirrorlink on your phone. 

1 hour ago, onkal said:

When I want to connect to Mirorlink with my wife's S23, it gives this warning. Mirorlink is no longer supported on current Android devices.

So there is no mirrorlink on your phone. 

mirror link has been dead for long time. Just use android auto :)

On 03/12/2023 at 13:22, darushah said:

Mirrorlink still does not work with latest 1800 version and s23 ultra. Did anyone manage to fix that?

47 minutes ago, at26 said:

mirror link has been dead for long time. Just use android auto :)

We use android auto.

My message is for @darushah,  but I couldn't quote his message. 😀

• Like 1

Hi everyone, i have a Škoda Scala from  2023 with Swing infotainment unit. As far as i saw, it should be the same as Bolero on the inside, apart from buttons not being capacitive? Would the upgrade to 1800 work?

36 minutes ago, Sonty said:

Hi everyone, i have a Škoda Scala from  2023 with Swing infotainment unit. As far as i saw, it should be the same as Bolero on the inside, apart from buttons not being capacitive? Would the upgrade to 1800 work?

It should work. However, I haven't tried it. If you car is still in warranty the safest solution would be to go do dealer for free update. Though the 1800 version is still not offiicialy released to all countries - meaning that not in every country dealer could do update for you (e.g., in Germany).

• Like 1

Update to version 1800 was free for me, performed by car dealership, updated from 1760. Connectivity via cable works.

Also purchased a license about 60 EUR for upgrading Smartlink to wireless and it works perfectly.

After installing the license you need to re-pair your phone for Android Auto to work wirelessly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MGV said:

Update to version 1800 was free for me, performed by car dealership, updated from 1760. Connectivity via cable works.

Also purchased a license about 60 EUR for upgrading Smartlink to wireless and it works perfectly.

After installing the license you need to re-pair your phone for Android Auto to work wirelessly.

Where did you get that license? Just from the dealer?

28 minutes ago, Killmanau said:

I just downloaded the file: MEN3_EU_SK370_P3355L_1800 and created a folder named: MEN3_EU_SK370_P3355L on my usb.

The car sees the usb, but its empty, does anyone know how to fix this?

Had a brainfart, but got it working

8 hours ago, MGV said:

Since my dealer failed to active it (ODIS timeouted multiple times) on the my current version 1760, and apparently 1800 is still not official in Germany, so he can update my car, do you know whether your delaer activated wireless smarlink after the upgrade to the version 1800 or before? I left with the last resort, bombarding my dealer with facts from the varios forums to force him to do something about the version 1800, which I actually need also to be able to use my A54 phone.

Many thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, FnLn said:

Since my dealer failed to active it (ODIS timeouted multiple times) on the my current version 1760, and apparently 1800 is still not official in Germany, so he can update my car, do you know whether your delaer activated wireless smarlink after the upgrade to the version 1800 or before? I left with the last resort, bombarding my dealer with facts from the varios forums to force him to do something about the version 1800, which I actually need also to be able to use my A54 phone.

Many thanks in advance!

As far as i know 1800 is requirement for Wireless activation. In my case it was activated after 1800 update.

Try sending a ticket to Skoda and another car dealer.

I doubt Romania has it and Germany not 😆.

You can also try to order Wireless and let us know if it works on 1760.

I've alrady ordered it and went dealer after he verified that my model of Kamiq fulfills all requirements. However the activation was not successful due to a "multiple ODIS timeouts" on the current 1760 version. Of course I didn't pay a dime and the dealer opened a ticket at Skoda - I saw it on his monitor and still no update after ~3 weeks!

Now I keep bothering them and again offer to bring the 1800 version so they can update my car and enable the wireless smart link :)

1 minute ago, FnLn said:

I've alrady ordered it and went dealer after he verified that my model of Kamiq fulfills all requirements. However the activation was not successful due to a "multiple ODIS timeouts" on the current 1760 version. Of course I didn't pay a dime and the dealer opened a ticket at Skoda - I saw it on his monitor and still no update after ~3 weeks!

Now I keep bothering them and again offer to bring the 1800 version so they can update my car and enable the wireless smart link :)

Not sure about Kamiq if version and availability is the same. If someone here has it please let us know.