Are the center air vents annoying?

Personally, I have to direct them all the way up. Otherwise yes, it is blowing on my arm and it is annoying when it blows cold air. Most of the time I shut them completely.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SC03OTT said:

It’s not 2005 anymore. 

Unless you have something civil or constructive to add, then keep your opinions to yourself.

Continued trolling will result in a formal complaint to the moderation team. 

• Haha 1

Yes, they kinda suck! You're getting a cold air directly to your knee. You can't turn the airflow away from you, then it will close the flaps. You can only direct them to upper position. Weird design.

• 4 weeks later...

Designed to be almost completely useless...Just closed them when I got the car and they stay that way at all times. During the winter when they blow warm air they are fine, but when the AC is on in the summer, using them will lead you to give a call to your physiotherapist. Not a deal breaker to me though.

Edited by fryeruk