Skip to content

SOS warning light from disconnecting ariel

Featured Replies

Hi, I accidentally disconnected my shark Ariel on my 2023 Karoq.

I reconnected it, everything works fine including the SOS function and DAB radio. But I've got a yellow SOS warning sign and warning symbol on the dash.

Can/how can I get rid of the warning light?

Thanks

Sam

Welcome to the forum.

I believe you need to clear the fault manually by plugging a suitable device into the vehicles OBD port.

  • Author

Thank warrior. I've tried clearing the fault with a basic fault reader, but think I need a more advanced version. Any idea what level device would clear this? Thanks Sam

10 minutes ago, Firemansamc said:

Thank warrior. I've tried clearing the fault with a basic fault reader, but think I need a more advanced version. Any idea what level device would clear this? Thanks Sam

OBDeleven or VCDS I would suggest.

  • Author

Thanks Dave, I'll look into it

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.