CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

For your next trick can you do one of these? I for one would very much enjoy seeing the Aygo Go!-go (Aygo-go Go!?) hit the streets.

On the other hand you could take a Nissan 370Z, put an electric engine in and rename it a 370Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)

• Like 3

Jabba don't have the car.

Pro Alloy have the car.

Things have been a little bit slow there...

I have been told it'll be back at Jabba Monday (fingers crossed) so they can do what they need to do and then when the sequential gearbox turns up (4-6 weeks) we should be good to go.

I'd much rather have a properly finished off article in however long it takes than rush it through and end up with second best

No rush anyway, Richard, you'll trounce most at Bedford in the Yeti :)

• Like 3

Look at the opposition..........lots of Fabia vRSs...............pah!

Fastest car in the world, y'know, smokes S4's...

Dont think I've posted in this thread before, but been keeping track, looking awesome so far. Definitely worth doing right, or not all (IMO).

• Like 1

Fastest car in the world, y'know, smokes S4's...

Dont think I've posted in this thread before, but been keeping track, looking awesome so far. Definitely worth doing right, or not all (IMO).

It will beat any car to 60mph....

Drop that f****r from a helicopter and it really shifts.

:p

• Like 2

For your next trick can you do one of these? I for one would very much enjoy seeing the Aygo Go!-go (Aygo-go Go!?) hit the streets.

Thing is, that looks quite good un-stealth:

toyota-aygo-crazy-1-big.jpg

1..... Reading 32 pages at once "Dam"

2..... You sir .... are a nutter

3.... Cant wait to see this

Good work mr sox fox ;)

Well after the passenger lap at Combe you did say I was insane.

And you hadn't even read this yet! :D

• Like 2

Hi Richard,

Fantastic build thread and a privilege to follow your journey in creating surely an ultimate Q-Car. For what it's worth, I think the colour is perfect for what you have set out to achieve. You say that you're not decided on the wheels yet but I just wanted to pick your brain on the current set up in the previous pictures? are they 15, 16 or 17" diameter? are you going to run 205/40/17 tyres if on 17s?

Just asking as I am thinking of buying a citigo to use as my daily commute, no serious mods planned for it but probably just a 30mm drop and a set of trick alloys. I'll be tempted to go the 17" route but 205/40s would be a preferred choice over the expensive and recommended 195/40. Mind, I can't help feeling a citigo would look uber-cool sitting low, on 15"s and 'fat' 195/50 tyres.

Hat off to you for following up on a crazy idea, you're an inspiration to all with a dream for something different - can't wait for the videos of it to hit youtube!

I'm looking at 16" rims.

Stock is 14 or 15 and the UP! and new Citigo Sport model have a 16" option.

I think for stealth 17 would be too big.

You can get some decent brake set ups under a 16" rim. Such as a 312mm kit with decent calipers, which should be fine if we can keep the weight under 1100kg. (even though the target was originally 1000 kg)