CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

Same would VERY much be the case on the fabia too. I was looking at mine eyeing up where the propshaft would run. I'd have to look at a metal cell tank thing inside the cabin unfortunately, or find something else to squeeze in the gap left once a complete golf mk4 4motion back end or something was welded to my car....

On the greenline, the GO bit of Citigo is in green. There aren't any actual greenline badges.

How about painting the Go bit in red?

• Like 1

Those badges are way too small.

It should read Citigo in huge all over the boot.

(so that people are able to read it......)

Have you not had any enquires from skoda about this build, can almost imagine it on a stand along side the Octavia they did. Amazing build, big thumbs up!

Not sure that Skoda approve of modifying things. The Bonneville Octavia was 'sanctioned' by Skoda so a different kettle of poisson IMHO.

Look for "Pro Alloy"

They are doing the inlet, fuel tank, rad and intercooler.

Obviously it's good for business, but not everyone has facebook.

So a few days afterwards I'll add pics to this thread so it's all in one place.

• Like 1

I mentioned this to the service manager at my local dealer for a bit of banter and he found it hilarious.

The guys at my dealer didn't believe me so I told them to look up this site and I showed them all the pics. There faces were a picture :)

• Like 3

Nope, I don't think Skoda care.

If you wanted to get Skoda on side with this project....then how about 4x4 + 400bhp + zero emmisions ie; run it on hydrogen (H2 or LH2) ???

Skoda would prob be all over it then.

Total respect to you Richard and Jabbasport for commissioning and undertaking such a project.

By the looks of things Jabbasport are doing a fantastic job of squeezing everthing into such a small space, and at the same time openly demonstrating to a wide audience a very high level of engineering skill and technical ability.

Bill.

Along those lines, can't petrol cars be converted to run on ethanol without too much work? The poor MPG wouldn't really matter anyway.

Then it would really be an eco monster.

Awesome project btw, watching it with great interest :)

Jeez, this is really coming along great guns now Richard. Top marks to everyone involved.

However having reviewed the pictures from Jabba, I do feel there is something missing from the back end which is required to really finish it off and complete the stealth looks.

234.jpg

Bingo, what do you think? Now that would really confuse people at the lights:

"Oh look at that dear, isn't that one of those new little eco Skoda's?"

Lights change to green

"Oh yes dear, very ni.............................where's it gone?"

Legend!

I've been away for quite a while and just finished catching up on 10 pages of posts!

It looks stunning now. I am really impressed by the rear suspension (adjustability, sutrdiness, high load capacity - looks like able to take 3.5tons lol), purpose made bits by Pro Alloy and that monster of a blower sitting manacingly just at the bottom of wthe windshield. If it wasn't a Q-car I'd love to see that turbo exposed! The only thing that worries me is how all that powah is going to be transfered to taramc... you'd need 325 wide rubber to utilise it fully! Otherwise you might be risking putting your foot down... lots of noise, even more smoke, car is going nowhere and then no tyres left ;). Is blue haldex box providing TC as well?