Everything posted by pab567
-
Amundsen MIB STD2 infotainment system with Android in Superb II
Forget 5L0035680A, it does NOT support Android Auto neither Apple CarPlay, just MirrorLink which is obsolete and has been abandoned by all phone manufacturers. Rework of 5C0035680B to Skoda that I make includes: Firmware upgrade to MST2_EU_VW_PQ_P0480T Loading modified SKODA HMI from MY18 MQB unit Patch for Component Protection (CP error remains in diagnostics but unit works normally) Activation of all supported features (Voice Command, navigation, SmartLink, Sport menu) Fix for exiting Phone menu in MaxiDot Change of buttons backlight LEDs from red to green. The only issue is you are located in Australia and I am in Poland...
-
Amundsen MIB STD2 infotainment system with Android in Superb II
part number of your MIB STD2 PQ unit? buttons LEDs change is a hardware mod, 22 LEDS must be exchanged, I use OSRAM LG M67K-G1J2-24
-
Firmware 6276 source
Download link sent in PM. Keep in mind you will have to load maps after reflashing.
- Amundsen MIB1 can I get apple car play?
-
Emergency Download
You can paste VIN here. If you have red emergency download screen it's enough just to enter SD with unzipped firmware.
-
Emergency Download
Emergency download? I need at least VIN of your Polo to identify the part number of your infotainment unit and send you link for matching firmware.
-
SATNAV maps update?
Upgrade from 03xx to 04xx is not possible the regular way, patch must be installed, search for MIB STD2 Toolbox
-
SATNAV maps update?
The last map version for Columbus RNS510 family was V17 so I beleive what they offer is scam... When you click the link it changes a lot:
-
Skoda Octavia 3 Owners register
@mike1994 pls share VIN
-
MIB2 retrofit on an MY2015 L&K
Glove box unit must be patched and in this case it must be opened and soldered. USB for CarPLay is a must and later you can add wirelesss adapter too
-
Early 2016 Rapid Smartlink issues
Indeed, that's it :)
-
Early 2016 Rapid Smartlink issues
You have Amundsen MIB2 with DAB, part number 5Q0035874A, you can unlock it by yourself - google for MIB STD2 Toolbox.
-
Early 2016 Rapid Smartlink issues
@TheWalkertron5 pls share VIN of your car.
- Amundsen MIB1 can I get apple car play?
-
Skoda Swing Firmware Update - MU 8755
I know several people had this fault too but unfortunately I don't know any solution for it :(
- Amundsen MIB1 can I get apple car play?
- Amundsen MIB1 can I get apple car play?
-
Fabia 2021 + Amundsen SatNav - Reverse Camera Upgrade Possible?
Try VAGTEC
-
Replacing the screen on my head unit
Just take a sharp knife and cut off the excessive plastic trim from blue plug that prevents it to be plugged into black socket in the new screen.
-
Fabia 2021 + Amundsen SatNav - Reverse Camera Upgrade Possible?
Don't look for OEM part number for harness, get aftermarket one, e.g. like this Yes, coding is required.
-
Upgrading Infotainment System To Get Android Auto
@M035 ok, waiting for your VIN. BTW: there were no MIB1 units installed in Fabia.
- Fabia 2019 steering wheel buttons
-
Cámera doesn't work
Yes, it could be. Camera needs +12V permanent, GND and +12V when reverse engaged.
-
Replacing the screen on my head unit
Fast entering SmartLink
-
Replacing the screen on my head unit
You can use 8" prelift 5E0919606 or 8" facelift 5E0919605M however in case of 5E0919605M button APP will not work unless you upgrade firmware to 03xx or 04xx which requires patching first. If you decide to upgrade to 03xx or 04xx pls note left and right channels will be swapped.