Everything posted by sussamb
- Any suggestions for Windscreen washer jet replacement?
-
Nearly 2 years of ownership.
Our 6 year old Karoq is still rattle free, just as well as I can't stand rattles in a car. Whenever I've had them it's always been caused by me, eg once caused by my spare glasses case that I keep in the car.
-
Power Feed for Dashcam
I wired mine to one of the USB ports
-
Yeti owner here. Just to sayI had a look at a Karoq in the showroom today.
Surprised as our 6 year old Karoq has no paint issues.
-
Boot loading lip – solutions to reduce it?
Doesn't worry me.
- Low coolant indicator with a possible leak
-
Rear Internal Cabin Lights are illuminated all the time
May also be worth you reading the manual as all explained there
-
Second best selling model
And with EV sales down as folks realise they're not a good choice for many at the moment.
-
Boost reversing lights?
That's what I do
-
Bush's, Brakes and Front Shocks after 22k miles
Strange, our Karoq is 7 years old this year and still on original dampers, brake discs etc. Cost us nowt apart from normal servicing done by an independent garage, never use dealers once my cars are out of warranty.
-
Slots in storage compartment
Or trolley tokens ...
-
What shall I do with a sunken belt buckle?
-
What shall I do with a sunken belt buckle?
Remove the rear seat and thread it back.
-
Hidden Speed limiter feature? - temporary override
With cruise control you can always increase speed with even a gentle touch on the accelerator, no need for a 'kick down' action.
-
Hidden Speed limiter feature? - temporary override
Yep, surprised it's not in the manual though?
-
Cruise or Limiter - what do you prefer?
I'd never rely on my car to slow me down, thankfully I just have standard CC. ACC is only looking at the car immediately in front, I look way further ahead than that. As for slowing/braking i tend to use the stalk control and cancel CC if needed, then hit the resume button when safe to do so, or just use the up/down buttons to adjust the speed.
-
Cruise or Limiter - what do you prefer?
Still isn't an issue even if cruise control is set although generally if traffic is heavy the speed limit isn't an issue as you're going slowly anyway. I find it makes driving far easier on my old body as I'm not constantly pressing the accelerator.
-
Will it start?
Glad you're better and the car started ok. Was that after you'd had it hooked up to a charger again?
-
Cruise or Limiter - what do you prefer?
@Choclab Understand but you can also set cruise control at the 50 point if going through road works etc. Difference is then no need to keep your foot on the accelerator to maintain the speed.
-
Cruise or Limiter - what do you prefer?
They are completely different things, so I can't see why you would use one in preference to another. Having said that I generally use cruise control, and hardly ever find the need to use speed limiter.
-
Higer Mileage Karoq - How reliable are they?
You mention Kamiq and a Karoq. We have both. We bought the Karoq first for my wife and then 2 years ago I got a Kamiq. My wife now she's tried the Kamiq prefers it over the Karoq. It's more nimble and for her easier to park. The DSG box is a delight to use.
-
Coasting - what do people think ?
Never worries me. If it does that's fine, if not then that's fine too. Life's too short..
-
Kamiq decisions decisions
Excellent choice. I have that too. Cracker of an engine, smooth gear changes and great mpg
-
Headlamp adjuster not working MOT fail, Christmas nightmare.
The one on my Ford Focus stopped working at some point but it was never a MOT fail as the headlamps were adjusted correctly so I can't understand why yours would fail on that. What exactly does it say on the print out given to you by the MOT station?
-
Has my right steering wheel roller stopped working?
This