Cheap Ebay Alternative to MFD2 installed.

Hi dany-red

Did the guy answer ???

I track my package and i see it moves -

[...]

Here is the actual position of it - yesterday it was in Liverpool and now is in Birmigham - where it starts the international journey :) Or just i think so....i am not familiar with the tracking and the delivering termins.

It looks like to arrive on you in a while ;)

I received the answer: he will receive new stock next week then I will dispatch and keep me informed. I will receive the new W2-D782S model that has same specification like yours but different aesthetic.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please help

Today got the my product (linked below)

7" 2 Din Car DVD Player GPS Bluetooth Skoda Octavia on eBay, also GPS Systems, Navigation GPS, In-Car Entertainment GPS, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 25-Aug-08 22:29:17 BST)

But it seems that I need for new fascia for this product fitting. The dealer doesn't know What kind of fascia is needed.

Can anyone help me new fascia product number?

My car is Octavia 1Z chasis (2006) elegance, cilmatronic.

Thanks in advance.

Please help

Today got the my product (linked below)

7" 2 Din Car DVD Player GPS Bluetooth Skoda Octavia on eBay, also GPS Systems, Navigation GPS, In-Car Entertainment GPS, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 25-Aug-08 22:29:17 BST)

But it seems that I need for new fascia for this product fitting. The dealer doesn't know What kind of fascia is needed.

Can anyone help me new fascia product number?

My car is Octavia 1Z chasis (2006) elegance, cilmatronic.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, i got mine today - it's the same item - D780S - And i bought from my local Skoda Dealer the new Facia - for Octavia2 - with Climatronic and Navi system - this is the difference - WITH NAVI -

Here are the numbers for the fascia part :

1Z0 858 069 G 9B9

1Z0 858 069 C 9B9

I don't know what is the difference in the two model numbers - they are both black. There is another item for Sylber - grey Fascia - but i don't know the part number.

I have made some pictures - and posting them.

IMG_0980_resize_1.jpg

IMG_0981_resize.jpg

IMG_0982_resize.jpg

IMG_0983_resize.jpg

IMG_0985_resize.jpg

IMG_0987_resize.jpg

IMG_0990_resize.jpg

Yes, of course but i am not with my auto now in my country - in 10 days i will be back home and the first thing to do is installing the device (after i see my wife of course) ;-)

1Z0 858 069 B 9B9 - Trim for climatic switch for vehicles with navigation system satin black

1Z0 858 069 F 9B9 - Trim for climatic switch for vehicles with navigation system satin black

1Z0 858 069 C 9B9 - Trim for climatronic switch for vehicles with navigation system satin black

1Z0 858 069 L 2AU - Trim for climatronic switch for vehicles with navigation system bright aluminium

1Z0 858 069 G 9B9 - Trim for climatronic switch for vehicles with navigation system satin black

1Z0 858 069 Q 2AU - Trim for climatronic switch for vehicles with navigation system bright aluminium

These are all types of Fascia - You will need the one for Climatronic with Navigation system - Black or Aluminium.

Ok, later i will make a photo of my Fascia and will post it here.

Yes, of course but i am not with my auto now in my country - in 10 days i will be back home and the first thing to do is installing the device (after i see my wife of course) ;-)

Start an argument before you get home then you can fit the radio first:rofl::rofl:

Hi Simichoil

You know I got the item in the same day with you.

But something drew my attention.

In the box, there is an adapter linked below.

img0142tw0.th.jpg

On this adapter there are too many cables with sockets or four cables without sockets, just one end is cutted and open ended (1-blue cable, 2-blue with white lined, 3-pink and 4-red with green lined.

So the issue is on the adapter side, there is a cable too red with green lined and cutted cable . As to me this cable is related to the other green lined cutted end above mentioned (4-red with green lined)

picture is below

silinecek2vt2.th.jpg

silinecek2vt2.th.jpg

My question is is this situation same as you?

best regards

Edited by isoma
false writing

Hi, i have the same item in my box today. I didn't look so good this adapter and all the cables. I am going home in 10 days and that's why i didn't look so good at this device but only the item - D780S. I noticed that i also have some cutted cables on my adapter but as i said - just took a quick look. It is in my other car now and tomorrow i will go down and will open tha box again and will take a better look of this item. I don't think you should worry about this cut-off cables - they are used for : Antenna moving up and down, for example - ignition key, remote (for Amplifier), Illumination and other options. But i promise i will go tomorrow and will take a look at this cable and will read all the signs on the cables.

Bye for now, and tomorrow i will write :-)

Hi Isoma - i took a look at my adapter - absolutely the same situation with my adapter - i have also 4 cut off cables and one from the adapter side - red with green. I don't think that you should connect the two wires (red with green stripe). The one (not from the adapter side) is for connecting at the Hand Brake - i don't even know why, but it is written so. I took a closer look and saw that inside the adapter there is a plate with electronics and wires - and this cut-off red-green wire is connected to the GROUND of this plate - so i don't think that this cable is very important due to the fact that there is another cable connected to the ground.

I think that when ordering all these parts in Factory, the order the same parts (adapters) and for other cars like VW, AUDI and others and maybe in other cars this cable is used for something - but in Skoda model it is useless and that's why it is cut-off so nobody connect it wrong.

Hope i helped you. Did you connect your item - does it work. Please post some pictures of it working and some comments :-) I am very curious - what is tha splash screen - The first screen when this devide is turned ON - is it with a Skoda logo or something else ???? I doubt but hope so :)

Thanks in advance.

The handbrake cable is to stop you viewing DVDs on the move

Unscrew one of the chassis screws and wrap the bare red wire around it then screw the chassis screw back in and you can watch DVDs on the move. Not recommended though!

The handbrake cable is to stop you viewing DVDs on the move

Yes, there's a point, but let's not forget that i am not alone in the car - For example my daughter is at the back seat - and with a second headrest monitor she will be very happy to watch some cartoons while we travel. So by default (as factory) why do i have this DVD function, while i will not be able to use it - the other passengers will watch DVD - not me. :)

Hi Simichoil.

Firstly I would like to thank you very much for your kindly reply. I have become very hapy that I havesame adapter featuring like your's ( four wires cut off the outside and one wire cut off on the adapter interface). You can sure, in a short time I will look and try to assemble the device to the car. Only I need a few day to deal some my visitors. After that I will break my device to pieces and share with you all my information.

Can anyone suggest any Navigation software for the Witson unit.

If you have the system running what did you install and where did you buy it? There seems to be conflicting posts about what works.

My unit is arriving soon and I would like to get the software ready.

Thanks for your help.