Nurburgring - scary video

Stuart_J

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could have quite easily killed himself and his passenger and two bikers in the blink of an eye..

What a ****.

I have always wanted to go there but muppets like that put me off, I would be tempted to force them to stop, drag them out of their car and beat the sh!t out of them...

Thats why I didnt go last year at all, however if someone had reported their driving to the main office they will have been banned from driving the ring. The operators take safety very seriously.

Prooves you need limited talent to drive like a ****, absolutely nuts, on several occasions you can hear the tyres screeching under braking when tight to the person in front, no margin left !! Diving inside people into corners, mad. Also following that close could cause the driver in front to look in the mirror too much & loose concentration. Stating the obvious but you can always do another lap, you cant replace a life

I would guess the bikers had a "chat" with him afterwards, hopefully :orb_bonk:

Diving inside people into corners, mad.

I agree - esp. bikes as they can't see or protect their near side as well as an idiot in a car. Cant believe they kept re-overtaking him!?

I would have let him past and then drop back a minute or so...

Crazy. Anyone else curl their toes in anticipation throughut the whole thing?:thumbdwn:

The guy in the car was clearly a tw8t, but to be fair those bikers were just as bad, staying in a group and no clear line through any corner, i ve done nearly 50 laps of the ring now, and at least 75% of closures have been because of bikes:thumbdwn:

fully agree guys, that bloke was an absolute **** in every sense of the word and he should have been reported for that, i would have done the same as that porche, although maybe a little earlier because i do like my car, but like you said the bikers kept re-overtaking them,

i found the bikes to be a real pain in the *** at the ring last year, i do think they should have alternate times for cars and bikes. the amount of times i checked my mirrors before turnng in on a corner only to find a bike cut right in, leaving you with two choices, swerve out, lose the balance on your car and risk loss of control or worse, or clip them.

but that still doesnt deny that the chav in the vid is an absolute ball bag

Coming soon to a hedge near you...

What a total tool, talk about driving beyond your ability. If that video is relatively new it'll also be after the ban on in-car recording design to cut down on that sort of C*cking about - that alone would get him banned instantly AFAIK.

Coming soon to a hedge near you...

What a total tool, talk about driving beyond your ability. If that video is relatively new it'll also be after the ban on in-car recording design to cut down on that sort of C*cking about - that alone would get him banned instantly AFAIK.

Saw plenty of cars with obvious in car camera's whilst there last May...

Why on earth do they let bikes and cars go out at the same time ????? :confused: