Briskoda Super Rally Day 12th July

oil

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A big thank you to all that have made this day possible:thumbup: I had a great day. It was a fantastic turnout & apart from one shower the weather was kind to us.

It was well worth all the pleading with SWMBO to let me go:D She can have the hot curries now:rofl:

What were you expecting, one in each colour and engine variant? :rolleyes:

no, was under the impression they were gonna bring a few different models like the superb and new octy as well.

One picture that had to go up ......I know neither of them will speak to me again :D
and it even looks like they driving with the way the wind is flowing through their hair.

no, was under the impression they were gonna bring a few different models like the superb and new octy as well.

The new Superb was parked by the entrance to the Museum, it was a 4x4?

Great day. Thanks to everyone involved in organising it. Nice to put so many names to faces. I've really caught the sun this afternoon - I didn't see that coming when I was attempting to dress my tyres in the rain at 11!

Yes it was a great day. It was good to catch up with old friends and make new aquaintances.

Anyway, sorry for the poor quality of stitching in the immage, but I thought this gave a good idea of what we looked like!

Panorama2.jpg

Thanks again to all those who organised today, you did a fantastic job :orb_clap:

Great day , and some awesome cars , including that stunning 1000MB and that Skoda sportscar , not to mention Fabia and Octavia vRS heaven , Im sure there was a car for everyone on display today....what an awesome day out , top job from everyone who organised and ran the event on the day , oh , and my bloody heads all sunburnt...again...lol

Yes it was a great day. It was good to catch up with old friends and make new aquaintances.

Anyway, sorry for the poor quality of stitching in the immage, but I thought this gave a good idea of what we looked like!

Panorama2.jpg

Thanks again to all those who organised today, you did a fantastic job :orb_clap:

I think that looks quite good myself.

Again thanks to ColinD, JohnD and everyone else involved in today.

Just got back to my PC. Very good day indeed. Pleasant drive of 160 miles each way dispatched in under 2.5 hours thanks to empty road and "good progress" on the Fosse Way. :thumbup:

Enjoyed the go-karting - ripping footage to my PC right now. The rest of the footage was pretty mundant - Got none of any of the cars there, aside from a few in the museum. Gokarting footgae camerawork thanks go to Mr Wibble, who did a sterling job. :thumbup:

Another big thanks to John and Colin for sorting this. Gobsmacked when 2 yetis turned up and asked where to park. Very nice though.

Was nice to see quite a few of you. Sadly many of you were leaving by the time I got to look round, and some of the mods I only saw from afar and missed catching up again.

Kool meet and really good turn out, even by Skoda UK bringing 6 cars along :thumbup:

Even our briskoda Mod Turner expert had 3 of his cars on show ;)

Extras like the museum and Go Karts were really good, had a lot of fun on the go karts ;) and I liked the TR7 estate (Lynx I think it was called) but tut tut they had no Allegros :eek:

Thanks to all the organisers :thumbup:

Many many thanks to all the organisers, and to Skoda UK for bringing along a couple of cars. I have to admit I did like the Yeti's, may well have a test drive when the time comes to change cars.

but tut tut they had no Allegros :eek:

Well it's supposed to be a museum of classic britsh motoring. Why on earth would they have the all agro?

Big thanks to Colin and John for organising the day.........:thumbup:

Nice to put some faces to usernames and apologies to anyone that I didn't say hello too during the day...........:o

Excellent turn out and the weather wasn't bad, although I now need to repair the gazebo this weekend..............:thumbdwn:

Catch up with you all soon and well done to the 'Show and Shine' winners..........:P

Big thankyou to everyone that organised it, and to Skoda UK for bringing the yetis, and a special thanks to Sarah Awesome and FatBoySlim for working out was was wrong with my tyres! :thumbup:

When we got back from the go-karting everyone had gone and they were just loading the old Skodas onto a truck, left about 6ish in the end.

One picture that had to go up ......I know neither of them will speak to me again :D

Thanks for that Rob, my now ex mate.....LOL

The things you do for a laugh and knowing Angie's sense of humour, in we jumped..................LOL

Edited by Beretta