What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Yesterday I stripped it back and then applied Permanon Platinum. First time I've used Permanon and so far I'm impressed but only time will tell.

Had a productive couple of days!

Yesterday I had a Shark Stage 1 map done with the N112/249 deletes and an awesome 150 mile drive home.

Today I managed to fit my Shark sticker and remove the SAI pump system all without breaking anything, I'm glad I never have to hear that horrible noise again!

Have spent 5 hours cleaning the motor today

Washed, dried, clay bar, polished, waxed x2 then windows ect :)

2012-02-28115628.jpg

That was just a few wipes over the bottom half of the passenger door, there was that much tar i could extracted it from the bar and sold it back to the council!

Got some OEM sun blinds today for the Assassin. Means i can keep my victims out of sight in the back :bandit:

The glass was already tinted but i didn't want to pay for extra tinting. It would cost me more than i paid for the blinds (£224) bit this means i can either take them with me if i do happen to change to a new estate. Or i can sell them on to recoup some of the cost. Plus you can open the windows with these and they act as flyscreens whilst still offering protection from the sun which is the main aim with the Baby on the way

Apologies the car isn't clean but it will be this weekend (weather permitting) and the roof bars will be going back on after a good clean and wax :thumbup:

Before:

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

After:

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

Looks good Carl, a nice addition.

That 500 on the other side of the road could do with a decent clean too, when you get round to it!

• Like 1

Looks good Carl, a nice addition.

That 500 on the other side of the road could do with a decent clean too, when you get round to it!

Have you seen where Carl lives? It was probably nicked from a decent area, run through a field or two and dumped...... :rofl:

• Like 1

Have you seen where Carl lives? It was probably nicked from a decent area, run through a field or two and dumped...... :rofl:

Do you mind. I live in a very hip, happening, up and coming metropolis that is Wiltshire :p

The estates are designed like this to stop the riff raft moving in as they think it's full already and move elsewhere :rofl:

• Like 1

Not to mention the Vectra...

Edited by Paul007