What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Got the wobbly knob fixed on my Fabia, and got the old polisher I got from Halfords years ago working (came with a DustBuster and a couple of 12v nicads, only one battery working but other seems ok). Will save a bit of time polishing next time hopefully!

I was on a back road doing 50-55 mph and I didn't even have time to touch the brakes before I hit it. My gf screamed like a little girl tho lol. I would post up a picture of the culprit but some people might not like it so I'm not going to bother. I'm just glad the airbags didn't go off

aah nightmare. I was doing 60 and didnt have time to brake either. I was luckier than you i just caught the back half the deer and broke bumper clips and stressed it. Bent my wing a bit and a new headlight was needed. Also scratched my door. Hardly notice but i know the marks are there so it needs sorted :p

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

aah nightmare. I was doing 60 and didnt have time to brake either. I was luckier than you i just caught the back half the deer and broke bumper clips and stressed it. Bent my wing a bit and a new headlight was needed. Also scratched my door. Hardly notice but i know the marks are there so it needs sorted :p

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

I've been quoted £2750 to fix it :-s Insurance job I think lol

Nice one Martin, look forwards to some good pics and seeing her in the flesh in due course!!

Photos will only appear after it has been detailed (not that it is bad condition, just not quite up to my standard lol)

Let's hope it's a decent bank holiday for detailing!

Bought it a present:

Photo0171_zps673c4a7f.jpg

And booked it in for a full service at VASS tech on Saturday and asked them to price up MDI installation and repairing that pealing vinyl on the passenger door. They're going to call me on Thursday with a price for the Vinyl and MDI. Forgot to mention wheel alignment, I want that checking while they're on too.

• Like 1

Piccies.??

post-4467-0-42872200-1400953261_thumb.jpg

post-4467-0-85273800-1400953274_thumb.jpg

post-4467-0-98238400-1400953300_thumb.jpg

post-4467-0-43888000-1400953313_thumb.jpg

Car needs a good clean before I can post a proper outside view, hopefully at some point it will be dry enough over the weekend to give it a wash.

• Like 1

^^^ Mike, he did SWMBO’s TT - very impressed.

Fitted a full set of discs and pads to the Ed 100 and new style wheel centre caps.... inbetween the rain showers.

Oh and removed the grommets from the plenum chamber!

• Like 1

Ran out of petrol because I am an idiot. Filled up with BP Ultimate by way of apology to my fuel filter.

Fixed my rear washer and found a part missing from my engine though, so not all bad.

40k service at Capitol Newport. A bit ouchy at £300 but I'm sure it's a bit smoother with the new plugs. This time they did spot one of the changes, an advisory that my clutch was on its was out - stiff pedal and juddery! No mention of the big blue RARB!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk