Official Yeti Owners List

mannyo

Car collected 29th March,Yeti cr170 4x4 L&K in steel grey with spare wheel option. I've done 1,200 miles in it so far and glad I finally took the plunge and bought one :)

Am I an 'official' owner yet? It's a couple of hours before I pick her up, but I guess DVLA has me as the registered keeper & I can't type & drive, so might as well post now.

1.2TSI 105PS DSG

In the finest hairdressers' livery of Shark Blue metallic / white roof / Onyx Blue interior

Options: Fold-flat front passenger seat, floor mats, bi-xenon headlights, lumbar supports, TPM, 12 speaker sound system, MDI, bluetooth + 4-spoke MFSW, auto-dimming rear-view mirror with rain-sensor (+ the internal bike rack will make the transfer from my current car to the Yeti)

Will be straight off on a mini trip, so will be a few days before I post back, hopefully with a couple of pictures.

• Like 1

Am I an 'official' owner yet? It's a couple of hours before I pick her up, but I guess DVLA has me as the registered keeper & I can't type & drive, so might as well post now.

1.2TSI 105PS DSG

In the finest hairdressers' livery of Shark Blue metallic / white roof / Onyx Blue interior

Options: Fold-flat front passenger seat, floor mats, bi-xenon headlights, lumbar supports, TPM, 12 speaker sound system, MDI, bluetooth + 4-spoke MFSW, auto-dimming rear-view mirror with rain-sensor (+ the internal bike rack will make the transfer from my current car to the Yeti)

Will be straight off on a mini trip, so will be a few days before I post back, hopefully with a couple of pictures.

That sounds like a tasty colour combo; did'nt realise leather was available in Onyx Blue (better check and update myself on the brochure); plus with Bi-xenons and 12 speaker upgrage glad to see you have the important things in motoring covered (IMHO anyway).

Enjoy your trip.

Guy

did'nt realise leather was available in Onyx Blue

It isn't.

It was me being a numpty & missing the important bit that it's an SE model (fabric interior).

I'm one of the odd crew who don't like the leather on the Yeti (particularly as I intend keeping this for many years & didn't like the look of how the leather was weathering on 2-3 year old cars). Adding xenons & bluetooth to an SE isn't a very cost-effective way of going about things, but for me it's worth it to get the fabric interior.

It isn't.

It was me being a numpty & missing the important bit that it's an SE model (fabric interior).

I'm one of the odd crew who don't like the leather on the Yeti (particularly as I intend keeping this for many years & didn't like the look of how the leather was weathering on 2-3 year old cars). Adding xenons & bluetooth to an SE isn't a very cost-effective way of going about things, but for me it's worth it to get the fabric interior.

It's actually me reading 'Onyx Blue' and assuming leather; doh!

Either way; sounds like a good spec and nice care; enjoy.

Well I can finally officially add my name to the list (not that I've been counting the hours or anything ;) )

Wilkenstein

Yeti Greenline II (1.6 TDI)

Elegance Trim [with a good few bells and whistles too]

Pacific Blue

Birmingham, UK.

Give me waves :D

• Like 3

Hello Everyone,

Picked up my Yeti 09 April 2013. I can honestly say it is an excellent vehicle. I was going to say car but it is much more than that. It is a perfectly proportioned 4x4.

I bought my Yeti from Mitchell's in Ellesmere Port. Delivered 4 weeks earlier than expected. Excellent service and friendly staff.

I will post some images as soon as I have figured out how to.

The_Cestrian

Yeti L&K

2.0 TDi CR 170 PS 4X4 DPF

Steel Grey

Chester, Cheshire, UK

• Like 1

Zarniwoop here, signing on to the owners register, as our Yeti, to be known as "Marvin", finally arrived today.

Zarniwoop

2 WD SE

Greenline II (1.6 TDi)

Steel Grey

Bottisham, nr. Cambridge UK.

• Like 2

Took delivery of my Yeti this afternoon (order was placed on 28th Jan).

MOCAMB
1.2 TSi Elegance DSG (2wd)
Black Magic Pearl Effect/Gobi Sand
West London, UK

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Very tempted , but cant still decide between muscovado brown 1.8 Tsi or diesel DPF ( Need a 4x4 ) Mileage about 15k per year ( ish ) P. S . any feedback on the dreaded Dacia Duster ??! ! ( Seems to have loads of problems ) Any feedback welcome !! If not trusty Octavia serviced / mot for 1 more year !!

Shark Blue

2.0 TDi SE + 4x4

Robert Eardley & Son in Crewe.

Excellent service from Ferdy and Brett

Totally Happy with it.

Glad you've had a good experience - enjoy.

Name: madman19083

Yeti: 1,6 TDi Greenline Ambition Candy White with ten extra options. 1. Bi xenon with AFS 2. lumbar support(driver and co driver seats) 3. off road rough package 4. cruise control 5. sun set back windows 6. sunglasses case 7. under co drivers seat case 8. auto diming mirror with auto wipers for the rain 9. thermal water for the wipers 10. aluminium pedals for a left driver!

Also i have already put on a lumar sun set for the front windows (drivers and co drivers like the OEM back windows one (green color)), led lights everywhere inside and at the boot, led lights at the DRLs and position lights.

Username - subbu68

Real name - subramoniam

Indian living in Abu Dhabi, UAE

Car - Yeti 1.8 TSI 4x4 Elegance Adventure trim (not a UK package)

Yet to explore the car - alloy wheels, sunroof, Bolero radio, Maxi DOT, OFF ROAD,Mato Brown with Magic Black top

subbu

• Like 1

Now have my Candy White 4x4 1.8 Tsi L&K monster, replacing Musky. Have decided to call it (her?) Blanche, as (i) it's white, (ii) I'm a Francophile, and (iii) in memory of one of my favourite Coronation Street characters (although Sylvia is now giving her a good run for her money: maybe my next Yeti will have to be silver - sorry!).

• Like 2

Hi all; Trevor M signing in as a new Yeti owner as of yesterday.

Elegance 170 CR 4x4

Regency Green

With a few extras and towbar to be fitted next week.

I first looked in on the forum in mid April before ordering, and would like to say I have found it extremely informative, not to mention entertaining in many cases - keep up the good work please people!

• Like 3

Arrived today, just been driving around for a couple hours and we are over the moon!

Managed to scrounge a Yeti toy at the dealers too :-)

Only downside is both the little silver trims we had dealer fitted to the bumper fell off, my son found one on the drive and the other was hanging on by one end. I put it down to over zealous polishing prior to sticking them on with tiny bits of double sided tape.....they won't fall off again I've stuck them back on with shoe sole adhesive.

• Like 1

Name: blackcatgirl

Engine: 2L TDI 170

Model: 4x4 Elegance

Colour: Black Magic

Bought used with high mileage, no 'options' added from standard spec. Subsequently had 4 mudflaps and a spare wheel fitted.

Better late than never (I've had it a whole week. That's long enough for it to get dirty but not long enough to read the whole of the manual).

Arrived on the 29th May, my 1.2 TSI Elegance in Regency Green metallic. Manual gearbox. Sunroof, park assist, spare wheel. heated windscreen and tyre pressure monitoring and Moon alloys with 215/60R16 tyres. 200+ miles on the clock so far and still very impressed.