How many miles has yours done

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16k miles in 15 months.

Not one thing gone wrong, but front Dunlops went bald within 8k miles....... :blush:

I'm finding that with the conti's, not much left on them, may get to 9k......

06 plate diesel with 84k on the clock still going strong but i swear the front shocks have gone.

Check your drop links, they need fairly regular replacing (fairly cheap)

• 2 months later...

115k on '05 plate, not skipped a beat. My original plan was to own this car til the death to allow me time to save and save for something outrageously fast, executive and expensive, however the rate its going i'll be dead before the car!!!

April 2008 now 100k. Only faults were a coil pack, DV and an ignition switch that was changed under warranty. I'm lucky i didn't have the ABS fault. I'm guessing my car has a different unit than others.

Dec 2008 38,456 miles

New - Drivers seat, switch for heated rear screen, software update, 2 sets of xenon headlights, gearbox rebuilt, DV.

Clutch still makes a rumbling noise(Skoda UK are on the case apparently) and the N80 purge valve has a fault that either the dealer or Skoda assistance seem to not bother fixing.

Absolute Lemon of a car and personally cant wait to get rid, sadly i'm financially kinda tied to it for a few months yet at least.

33,000 miles since Dec 2010 and I hardly used it in December due to weather and Xmas so basically 33K this year.

Computer showing 42 mpg for the last nearly 100 hours (resets after 100 hours it seems), so about 40 mpg really.

Will change, probably for a Superb with the 1.8 TSI 7 speed DSG and maybe remap that one to 210 hp but keeping the torque to around 250 Nm.

Always change at around the 60K miles mark. Wish they did a 100K warranty.

April 2008 now 100k. Only faults were a coil pack, DV and an ignition switch that was changed under warranty. I'm lucky i didn't have the ABS fault. I'm guessing my car has a different unit than others.

That's good news and on k04 too. I'm on 106k on an 07 plate and intend to go k04 soon.

Jan 2010 now on 23000 miles and mechanically perfect, averaged 48.2 mpg since new

FANTASTIC CAR emoticon-0100-smile.gif

Only slight problem is with a worn seat back covering, the new replacement is proving very difficult for the dealer to get fitted properly

'Normal' sawtoothing problem on the rear tyresemoticon-0101-sadsmile.gif

06 plate race blue estate, had new ECU 15,000 miles ago and has done 58.000 miles. Still going strong but may have to sell due to wife's new job with 90 mile a day round trip :-(

She ain't having the Scout!