A tragic loss ,R.I.P Leodhasach

fikes75

Crying shame, a young lad with so much ahead of him.

I only met him once, he came round to the house to pick up some parts I sold him, he was an absolute gent!

Thoughts with his family and close friends at this time.

Absolutely gutted to hear this, i just text him this morning, not knowing. :(

Only just found out on facebook.

RIP Andrew, you've been to the house a few times, and you'll not be forgotten.

Edited by LittleJohnny

Wow this is shocking, Rest in peace Andrew, all the best to his family and friends during this shocking time.

It's such sad news. I don't know what else to say but he was always a great guy around the forums.

Take care

Leon

Dude.. :( I spoke to him quite a bit on here over the years, watching his Fabia go from stock to awesome... and it will always be one of the smartest Fabia's on the forum...

You'll be missed..

Just heard gutted for his family&friends. Didn't know Andrew personally can only echo the comments above it has all been said :(.

RIP Andrew

..Hey, I've been thinking...

This was Andrews Photobucket page, there's loads of pics of his Fabia... Would it be a fitting tribute to use one on the 2012 calendar? I couldn't find the Calendar thread... Or is it not really fitting?

I actually think it is a good idea, and perhaps the makers could do a deal where a percentage of the proceeds go to a charity of Andrew's family's choice?