Project wrc wannabe

dsmithmobile

Cheers dude :)

Hope you get the vr6 sorted out and sat how you like and i'm hoping to get the wheels sorted soon.

I was let down by a guy I was getting to paint them and now there in another guys hands but hopefully I'll like them when there done,especially after waiting this long lol

Cheers guys,got the other two built up now and dropping them off to my mate to get the tyres put on tomorrow :)

so hopefully be in a position to get them on the car within the next couple of days,then just need to give it a clean up,dig out the camera and get some pictures :D

And nice to hear its getting positive comments on Facebook SNH,its not everyones cup of tea and i'm not on facebook myself so aint seen anything.

• Like 1

Thanks again guys :)

and yes Paul I just used halfords aerosols and as you say just used primer,base coat and lacquer,there far from perfect and one wheel has an area that's reacted a bit but to be fair it's no show car so couldnt be bothered to sort it lol.

and the car itself is shocking,wheel arches are are cracked and have filler coming off and in the past when the tires rubbed its burnt the paint off the lips and there rusting,filler on roof has sank where aerial was removed,and every panel has some sort of scratch,dent or rust lol

So if you look from a distance it's not too bad but up close it's awful haha

• Like 1

Not far off lol,I may get it tidied up by a mate one day but to be honest its not really worth it as its had its life cos I wreck cars and neglect them so when I eventually have some money I'll probably buy something different and try to avoid ruining it :)

and then i'll just scrap the octy but won't be for a while as I've just been laid off again,so need to find a job first.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I'll be at ed38 lee,wasn't sure if I was going to be able to with been laid off again but got some agency work at the minute and seen as though hotel was already booked I thought why not,only going to show on Sunday though,you gonna be there?

• 2 weeks later...