Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

My second Black pearl magic VRS has just been returned to me (with 40k extra miles on it!) from my daughter, who has been using it as her work car for last two years. Gave it a good clean inside and out at the weekend as its now on preloved and gumtree sites looking for a new home (sadly I already have a 4x4 for winter and a vw scirroco 2.0 tdi gts special edition for summer driving, so can't continue to keep three cars). Getting back into those lovely leather seats this last week has been like getting back into a pair of old slippers. It would have been rude not to have used it for a few trips out this last week for a bit of nostalgia and to remind myself why it is still the ultimate stealth nija car :-) The pictures are not great as taken on my phone camera, but I had to get some pics to look back on with fondness.  

http://s65.photobucket.com/user/moniar/library/SkodaVRS

• Like 1

Get a set of RS3s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a full set put on today. wallet feels about 300 notes lighter, o wait it is!

RS3's are great in the wet, no doubt about it. In fact I sang their praises for quite a while. Just a shame they're made of chocolate.

I wore my fronts out in about 6 months. Now rolling on Good Year Eagle F1's.

• Like 1

Well its been a while since I updated this. Not much has changed apart from fitting a set of 35mm Apex lowering springs! These pictures were all taken around the north coast in Northern Ireland. We headed down there for our last day of school yesterday and the weather couldn't have been better. This provided some great photo opportunities! 

IMG_20160506_123512653_HDR_zpsktxdcqb2.j

Where is this please?? :)

As I see your from Birmingham I think you'll be needing the boat from Liverpool to come and see this haha! Its the dark hedges from game of thrones just outside Ballymoney in Northern Ireland! 

• Like 2

:p

636%2BThe%2BDark%2BHedges%2B2W.jpg

123.jpg

Edited by FUBAR
  • Like 2

As I see your from Birmingham I think you'll be needing the boat from Liverpool to come and see this haha! Its the dark hedges from game of thrones just outside Ballymoney in Northern Ireland! 

I'd say just outside Armoy hi! Wouldn't like to see how busy it is this week with the weather! :o Might get a wee shot at it on Sat on way to or from NW200 (prob a terrible idea)

One from 30 min ago to keep on topic. Don't get much lower than this if you like your sump in these parts  :nerd:

P20160509_160918.jpg

Edited by FUBAR
  • Like 1