Castle Combe Summer Action Day 8th Sept 2012! Brisky stand & track!

devonutopia

So there was no jokes about pete polishing his shiny bell

Or helmet size

Or about his wife in need of a small bell

My how we have all grown up :)

Im proud of us as a group :)

I wont mention about you all giving yourselves a hand as im sure we can only be mature to a certain point

On a coombe note :)

Really looking forward to it, could do with a nice day to redeem itself from the washout in april

• Like 1

So there was no jokes about pete polishing his shiny bell

Or helmet size

Or about his wife in need of a small bell

My how we have all grown up :)

Im proud of us as a group :)

I wont mention about you all giving yourselves a hand as im sure we can only be mature to a certain point

On a coombe note :)

Really looking forward to it, could do with a nice day to redeem itself from the washout in april

I think the majority that would have commented are either not online or aren't going so don't read the thread. :D

I for one was at work. ;)

Still OK for 7am @ Exeter (to leave) ?? :D No getting lashed Friday night. ;)

7am is fine, meeting Chris near me at 6.30. No had a few beers last night instead ;) need to focus on getting my lap time down some more

Looking forward to this now. Hopefully this time I'll be more confident in the first two laps. Didn't have a long sleeve t-shirt so ended up getting a £3.50 one from Primark a size too small as it was the last one :giggle:

I'll give you a push. ;)

Saying that, you could be out in front! :D

You don't hang about.

I think you will say cheerio to me in about 2 seconds, but you can give me a push if you want! :D

Swap cars? ;) (worth a shot!!)

Had a bit of a run in the car today a few bits fell off, nothing major, seems to be masively overboosting though which is a bit of a worry, will defo take it easy and keep an eye on things. Runing a bit hot as well though nothing to do with the overboost, the rad vents need opening up a bit more. no time to do it, so it'll be what it'll be tomorrow

I feel really ill at the moment, which isn't good. Neck is just killing me. Hope I shift this overnight, Still going, but if I feel this bad still, I may not do any PAX laps. We'll see. :(

No problem, if you are likely to explode under high G I'll see if SimonK24 will ride shotgun instead.