Waiting List

vegit8

I wonder what that member who complained about the "homo-social" conversations on here would make of this one? :giggle::sweat:

A complaining member? Now that must require investigation.......

I really don't want to go there!!

Fixed that for you.

You may not, but I'm sure Bob is already packing.

Update time. L&K ordered 26th Feb. Told built last week, dealer confirmed by phone that en route this morning guesstimate 3 weeks. Then spoke to skoda UK and told at UK port yesterday and that a transport order is in place so will be with retailer next week!!!

• Like 3

Update time. L&K ordered 26th Feb. Told built last week, dealer confirmed by phone that en route this morning guesstimate 3 weeks. Then spoke to skoda UK and told at UK port yesterday and that a transport order is in place so will be with retailer next week!!!

Great news, really pleased for you.

• Like 1

Update today, my L&K being built next week, and estimate 3 weeks after that for delivery, although she said, could be quicker.

• Like 4

Just been up to Prospect Skoda at Letchworth to sign the final papers and to visit my new L&K. There and beautiful!

Had a good look around.

The MDI is plug and play with my iPod-The DAB splendid, the Columbus excellent and basic destinations, Dealer and Home successfully entered. iPhone seamlessly paired. Now only DVLA cherished transfer to complete!!

photo6_zpsf43105a0.jpgphoto6_zpsf43105a0.jpg

• Like 3

Took Harry in for his first MOT this morning.

Whilst there I was given an update on the new arrival.

It's been built and is in transport to Emden :)

They tell me that delivery to them is expected around 1st June but it'll be maybe beginning of July before I get my hands on it, partly because of a reg transfer.

Getting excited now! :)

Dealer phoned this morning and said mine will arrive in Grimsby over this weekend - depending on transporter timescale I should be able to go down to collect it w/c 20/5 :rofl: .

Does anyone know what boat it's likely to be on ? I read somewhere (possibly on here) that the 'Schelde Highway' is often used, and I see it's currently enroute from Sweden to Emden.

• Like 3

The Neckar Highway is just coming into Grimsby from Emden so maybe its on there

http://www.marinetra...?MMSI=212172000

Well spotted Marie - it may well be on there ?

I see it's status is 'anchored/moored' and it's been sitting there since mid-morning, but with an ETA of 18:00hrs tonight - I presume it's just waiting for a space at the quayside to unload.

This is getting exciting now :dance:

• Like 1

And finally I have a build week, albeit unconfirmed.

Week 25...which is five weeks away so probably looking at early/mid July collection.

Congratulations MarieK, I know you've been patiently waiting for the expected birth date of your new SM cub. The next 5 weeks may well seem like the longest of your life. The wait will be worth it :yes:

• Like 1

And finally I have a build week, albeit unconfirmed.

Week 25...which is five weeks away so probably looking at early/mid July collection.

Good news.

It looks like they have found a big tin of white paint at last! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Yours getting built this week?

My dealer told me it will be so it better be!

The wait for delivery is gonna be a killer though.

I was told It will be 5 weeks to be until it could pick it up. :'(

Pleased to hear you have some news at last. Get your camera ready to post some shots when it arrives and take it to a high point on your lovely Isle. I would be good to see a shot of a Yeti on the hills and if possible with some sun and no low clouds, but unfortunately I think you will be waiting as long for weather like this as you have for your cars arrival :devil:

• Like 1

sheet updated with MarieK and JCP's news.

If anyone wants to add /update the sheet please PM me, I am very busy at the moment and don't have time to keep up with this thread and others.

Posting to the thread alone will not get the sheet updated - sorry

The worst bit is waiting once built. Mine was built 23 April but has only made it to Grimsby so far. No date yet when it will be delivered to the Dealer. Once at the Dealers it will probably take a week to the collection date so looks like being over 4 weeks since it was built.

generally speaking the PDi can be done in a day - so the delay at the dealers should be minimal

sheet updated with MarieK and JCP's news.

If anyone wants to add /update the sheet please PM me, I am very busy at the moment and don't have time to keep up with this thread and others.

Posting to the thread alone will not get the sheet updated - sorry

I PM'ed weeks (a month even) ago but see I never got added then, lol.