Waiting List

vegit8

Hi

I thought I would run a spreadsheet of who has cars on order - so we can see what the current state of affairs is.

If you want your details added, please PM me the info and I will update the sheet.

Its a Google shared doc with read only access for all except me.

Cheers Geoff

Link to sheet

You've got mail.

Been there a while, then - wasn't it built two weeks ago? Mine is allegedly on the production line this week so maybe I'll get confirmation in a week's time that it is complete and ready for shipment.

Been there a while, then - wasn't it built two weeks ago? Mine is allegedly on the production line this week so maybe I'll get confirmation in a week's time that it is complete and ready for shipment.

Andrew, its been there just over a week. I was told by SUK that it would be there for probably up to two weeks. I have also been told that some cars in March waited over four weeks at Emden for a boat. Bad weather meant that some were loaded and then unloaded but were then in the wrong order for the next boat to leave?

Well I for one hope that 4 weeks was a one off! Confirmed it was at Emden yesterday. would be great if a boat was waiting for it to arrive - you never know. Found this out by ringing Skoda UK. So far have not received one call from my dealer - the only time we have spoke was when I rang some time ago to asked about as build date. Hope he hasn't lost my number :sweat:

Well I for one hope that 4 weeks was a one off! Confirmed it was at Emden yesterday. would be great if a boat was waiting for it to arrive - you never know. Found this out by ringing Skoda UK. So far have not received one call from my dealer - the only time we have spoke was when I rang some time ago to asked about as build date. Hope he hasn't lost my number :sweat:

I think it was weather related. I tend to ring my dealer rather than wait for a call. I talk to the admin lady, good accurate information usually.

Just had a call to confirm that my Yeti landed in the UK today. :clap:

Customs permitting, they're hoping have it at the dealership by early/mid-next week, with collection on or before Friday 3rd May. Fingers crossed...

• Like 2

I get a call or email every week from Rainworth, even when there is nothing to report.

So far I've been very pleased with their service.

Just need Skoda to get a wiggle on and sort out the build now.

Just had a call to confirm that my Yeti landed in the UK today. :clap:

Customs permitting, they're hoping have it at the dealership by early/mid-next week, with collection on or before Friday 3rd May. Fingers crossed...

Congrats MO, I'm itching to put my name on the owners list at the weekend myself so know how you must be feeling very well :)

We just need Marie sorted now too, she's been waiting so patiently (for years ;) )

• Like 2

I've been waiting forever................ :giggle:

It's worth the wait Marie, all good things come to those who wait. Your young SM cub is probably being prepared for life in the big wide world as we speak. I hope you get an update soon.

• Like 1

Just been into my dealer today went on their system to see what cars were in the build line found an L&K will be built in 2 weeks was able to change the colour and add a tow bar and a few other bit no problem should arrive in 6 weeks.

Got a phone call from my Dealer this morning to say that my L&K has been built, and is now showing as 'in transit' from the factory.

Ordered 4th March, initially given build week 21, later revised to 19, and then built even earlier, so well chuffed ! ????

Now for the long wait to hear that it's in the UK

• Like 2

Got a phone call from my Dealer this morning to say that my L&K has been built, and is now showing as 'in transit' from the factory.

Ordered 4th March, initially given build week 21, later revised to 19, and then built even earlier, so well chuffed ! ????

Now for the long wait to hear that it's in the UK

Wow, my L&K also ordered on the 4th March, hasn't even got a build date yet?

I ordered my L&K on the 12th march. Ive heard nothing so I popped into my dealers today and they also don't have a build date/order number for me :(

I feel like a child waiting waiting for my xmas pressie but don't know when xmas is!

Just to p Kenny & Longo off I've just had a call & my new Greenline is with them, being registered in my name today, finalised tomorrow & I pick it up Saturday morning :)

Christmas is 27th April this year :giggle:

• Like 4

Has anybody heard anything about a delay/closed ordering on SE Plus spec Yetis?

I'm looking to order a 1.2 DSG SE Plus, but the dealer can't order it due to a problem with the Kristal upholstery in the SE Plus?

Is this a known issue (and if so, how much of a delay is it) or nonsense?

Ordered an SE Plus Monday, was told today new orders can't be placed until May 27th at least. Got a cracking deal on an Elegance spec instead!

So, for the record....

Yeti Elegance 1.2 TSI DSG

+ 12 speakers

+ Heated windscreen

+ Spare wheel.

Ordered 25/04/13.

• Like 3

Phone call today .....Yeti now with Dealer :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just need to arrange time off work & train ticket. Hopefully collect next week!!

• Like 3

Phone call today from Dealer who says it's at Grimsby and hopefully will be delivered to him on Tuesday with a possible handover on Friday. Finger's crossed!

• Like 1

Just to p Kenny & Longo off I've just had a call & my new Greenline is with them, being registered in my name today, finalised tomorrow & I pick it up Saturday morning :)

Christmas is 27th April this year :giggle:

Looking forward to seeing some images of your new car when you have the time.