Waiting List

vegit8

Hoping to hear from my dealer tomorrow after this week's computer update: my L&K should have been built last week. What's the betting I have to make the phone call, however? We're off on holiday next week and I wouldn't be able to pick the car up until 23 May anyway, so hopefully the dates will work out OK even if there's a slight delay in getting the car to the dealer.

Had a call from my dealer this morning.

The build has been confirmed (status 10) as week 19 so the car should be built next week.

:)

• Like 1

Well, the wait is over. Marvin, our lovely shiny new Yeti arrived safely today. If I could work out how to post images, I'd give you a little peep.....

Hope everyone else is as happy when their little treasures arrive!

• Like 2

Had a call from my dealer yesterday, getting more frequent now. Alas, our new Yeti still hasn't been delivered from Grimsby yet where it's been sat for the last week or so. He's giving me another call tomorrow with an update so hopefully it will be with us by the end of next week?

Picked up new car this afternoon, really, really pleased with it and the DSG is super smooth. :happy: :happy: :happy:

I'll start play later and Friday we'll take it for a drive and take some pictures.

Thanks to all for the encouragement and support.

• Like 4

Picked up new car this afternoon, really, really pleased with it and the DSG is super smooth. :happy: :happy: :happy:

I'll start play later and Friday we'll take it for a drive and take some pictures.

Thanks to all for the encouragement and support.

Very happy for you and look forward to pictures. Will be checking on whereabouts of my vehicle tomorrow!

• Like 1

Collected my Corroda Red, Greenline today :rofl: . Ordered end of January so approx 3 months(ish) order to collection( was initially told 5-6 months). will try to get some photo's at weekend. Was an epic trip to collect, overnight on train then very comfortable 4.5 hour drive home playing with the cruise control.

• Like 3

Collected my Corroda Red, Greenline today :rofl: . Ordered end of January so approx 3 months(ish) order to collection( was initially told 5-6 months). will try to get some photo's at weekend. Was an epic trip to collect, overnight on train then very comfortable 4.5 hour drive home playing with the cruise control.

Time to update your details in the left-hand margin, then. :)

I should have collected and put the first few miles on mine by this time tomorrow. Also placed my order at the end of January, so our cars must have pretty much been built to the same schedule.

So many deliveries happening thick and fast. Mine has been at Emden since 23 April so hoping for a call from the dealer soon.

I knew that wait after it had been built would be the worst bit but I hate to be proved right!

I can only browse the user manual so many times :-)

So many deliveries happening thick and fast. Mine has been at Emden since 23 April so hoping for a call from the dealer soon.

I knew that wait after it had been built would be the worst bit but I hate to be proved right!

I can only browse the user manual so many times :-)

Know that feeling, mine went from Emden to dealer in about 10 days, lucky for me.

You'll love it when it arrives and the wait will be confined to history!

Very pleased that there seems to be a raft of deliveries lately.

I can't wait to get my new one, but on the bright side, at least I have one to enjoy before it arrives.

In 2010 I waited nearly 5 months for it. Now you know why I haven't got much hair!

Just phoned the dealer (yes, I had to take the initiative - again!) and I'm told my car is 'status 38' ie 'on the way' - although the salesman didn't seem to know whether that meant on the way to Emden, at Emden, or on the high seas. Whatever, it looks as though I should be able to pick it up a couple of days after we return from holiday on 21 of this month. Hooray!

Having done a search of this site, it would appear that Briskoda members think that code 38 means 'waiting for the boat', ie at the dockside in Emden. I know there have been some long waits recently, but hopefully three weeks from now will see my shiny white L&K ready for collection!

Just phoned the dealer (yes, I had to take the initiative - again!) and I'm told my car is 'status 38' ie 'on the way' - although the salesman didn't seem to know whether that meant on the way to Emden, at Emden, or on the high seas. Whatever, it looks as though I should be able to pick it up a couple of days after we return from holiday on 21 of this month. Hooray!

Having done a search of this site, it would appear that Briskoda members think that code 38 means 'waiting for the boat', ie at the dockside in Emden. I know there have been some long waits recently, but hopefully three weeks from now will see my shiny white L&K ready for collection!

Based on my recent time scale it could be less than three weeks.

. Sounds like we are waiting for the same boat !!

. Sounds like we are waiting for the same boat !!

I doubt it - yours will go to Sheerness and mine most probably to Port of Tyne.

Ordered my new Octavia 23rd March and informed by the dealer that it had a confirmed build date week 19 (this week). However when i put the SLI number into "track my Skoda" it showed as having no manufacturing build date yet. Has anyone any information on the accuracy of the "track my Skoda" site? Any replies will be appreciated.

Track my skoda only works for certain dealers (Rainworth/Bickerton) and is updated by them and not by Skoda UK so it may be a bit behind with updates.

Thanks for that MarieK. So it appears that my car may still be built this week. Fingers crossed that we both receive our cars soon.

Once you get a confirmed build date it is unlikely to change. Let's hope the delivery after build goes well it's a pain waiting but worth it.

Spoke to the Dealer today. Yeti STILL at Emden catching some German sun. It has now been 2 weeks today at Emden waiting for a boat. Was hoping that it would have a good (quick) connection but not the case. Same status as "ready to ship" . Going on holiday for 3 weeks at beginning of June so was hopeful once I knew it was built that it would be ready before then but so sure now.

Spoke to the Dealer today. Yeti STILL at Emden catching some German sun. It has now been 2 weeks today at Emden waiting for a boat. Was hoping that it would have a good (quick) connection but not the case. Same status as "ready to ship" . Going on holiday for 3 weeks at beginning of June so was hopeful once I knew it was built that it would be ready before then but so sure now.

Not good news but the recent turn round once it's in the UK has improved so you might still be OK, fingers crossed.