Luke Leary R.I.P

j.braderz

Shocking news. Goes to show how quickly it can all be taken away in a split second. How many of us have had moments driving or riding where a split second would have meant death? Always sad to see someone of the community passing

• Like 1

R.I.P Luke,

Being Local to the A228 and High Halstow, The road has claimed far to many lives over the years, paid my respects this morning.

Well made me laugh at some of his comments on here he did not mix his words! I spoke to him about buying some things and he was such a nice person really wanted to help! he had a great looking car too! would have loved to have met him!

R.I.P luke. My thoughts are with your family and friends.

He died so young. At least he was doing what he enjoyed (driving/riding)

RIP. Condolences to his family and friends.

Absolute awful news. To many people dieing young. Far to many of my friends hav passed away over past year in their 20s. He always seemed to be living life to the full and died doing what he loved. Seen families and close mates after a loss, my thoughts are with them. RIP

RIP young man. I never met you, but having lost friends at your age I know how tragic the loss will be felt by your friends and family.

Like some Brisky members I didn't know this guy but it is indeed a dreadful loss and my heart goes out to his family & others that knew him. It should bring the realisation of how much we should value each other in this all too brief life.

Im absolutely Gutted to hear this, Luke was a great customer and and a nice guy to be around we'll all miss him at unit18, RIP mate.

Saw his car at your place when the missus' car was having its heated front screen fitted. Subsequently "chatted" over email, and he was always helpful. Think he knew how to rattle some cages, but he'll be missed. RIP.