CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

Going back to the thread then  :angel: .

I love small yet powerfull Q-cars and this project is ticking all the boxes.

Since we are on the 55th page at the moment would it be possible for Richard to contemplate a quick summary of what is still to be done, perhaps some timelines against it (for the eagerly anticipating fan base!) and possibly, if there is still will to do that, a quick summary of what was achieved to date.

Just a suggestion and if Bossfox doesn't feel like doing it that is perfectly fine :)

Sometimes an exercise like that can provide a fresh perspective :sun:

Going back to the thread then  :angel: .

I love small yet powerfull Q-cars and this project is ticking all the boxes.

Since we are on the 55th page at the moment would it be possible for Richard to contemplate a quick summary of what is still to be done, perhaps some timelines against it (for the eagerly anticipating fan base!) and possibly, if there is still will to do that, a quick summary of what was achieved to date.

Just a suggestion and if Bossfox doesn't feel like doing it that is perfectly fine :)

Sometimes an exercise like that can provide a fresh perspective :sun:

Is your browser broken or something??..

Post number 1547.

• Like 2

Is your browser broken or something??..

Post number 1547.

depends weather your reading from a phone but on a pc it is page 55 and this thing is going to be frickin' insane!!!!

Richard if you ever want to sell these projects drop me a PM :giggle::notme: don't do it until feb 2017 though ;)

No chance of that, as they won't be finished till then :notme:

• Like 1

All credit to you Richard, I can see how frustrating it must be. It will deffinatly be worth it in the long run, I am certainly looking forward to seeing it in the flesh (metal)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks brilliant so far, absolutley top project. To be honest it sounds like your doing a good job of managing your own expectations in terms of timescales and the project overrunning. After all its not like you've just broken the mould, it's been completely reinvented! Lol

sent from my Galaxy Note 3

Looks brilliant so far, absolutley top project. To be honest it sounds like your doing a good job of managing your own expectations in terms of timescales and the project overrunning. After all its not like you've just broken the mould, it's been completely reinvented! Lol

sent from my Galaxy Note 3

After starting this 1.8T project I can only imagine how hard this task must be, it's bad enough getting things to fit and work on a Fabia let alone trying to squish it into a Citigo along with 4x4 systems! All credit to you for keeping the project going! You only start to realise how big the task is when you do take on a project like this :happy:

Yes, sat down and worked out a plan.

Their workload with racing stuff could well increase next year so it's got to be done by the end of the year really, end of January at the latest.

Otherwise I don't think it's going to happen as they get busy for the new racing season.

Build scheduled to be finished by the end of September, wiring by the end of November and then December to get the little bits and bobs done that are left over.

I've given them authorization to call in an extra pair of experienced hands if required for a few weeks here and there, with the cost that involves.

They have been trying to keep the costs sensible and do it around other stuff which is tricky when you are a bit short of manpower and very busy.

So it's track debut will probably be the Briskoda Castle Combe meet Jason organises in April 2015.

Great news! Right I must come down to Combe to watch this impressive debut! If I'm lucky 1.8T might be ready! Well that's really good that things are moving along!

Oh, OK, I got an impression that "they are looking for having one made" hence the suggestion of anotjer forum member who already designed and made one as well as potentially offering his services to fellow Briskodians - just trying to help :)

• Like 1