CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

No space for adapters.

That's just for you and your love of four stud. ;)

This has just made me more happy about this build..... this means the only visuals giving away its a 'special edition' is going to be the cage and the speedo. all things you wont see when its on the road driving. Well apart from the speed. :rock:

Will we get a chance to see it in the flesh at the Meet in May?

I don't know when it'll be road ready Steve.

If so and it's got plenty of security.. yes. Otherwise no.

Out of all my cars I'll probably be most protective of this as it really is a true one off that's almost impossible to put an insurance value on. £8k for a stock 60PS Citigo SE isn't going to cover it...

The priority now is getting it track ready for Castle Combe on the 27th April.

(and if possible GTI Spring Thing at Santa Pod on the 14th April)

• Like 1

Richard

It is going to be a bit of a nervous time taking it out, as you say it is a unique car.

Maybe it should have a tracker fitted along with any Spare blackvues you have :giggle:

You could always leave it to the June meet & you can park it close to the outdoor seats & we sit outside where everyone can keep an eye on it with you ;)

One thing i did notice from the pictures posted by Jabba looking under the car from the back, the drop of the engine under the car, Will it get over the speed bump ?

Easier way.....

.......just get air bags fitted to the top mounts to lift the front up...............KW do suspension kits with them built in for this very reason!