CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

Pulled up alongside a Citygo today (1st time I've seen one close up), really put this project into perspective, this will be an awesome pocket rocket when done, I bet you have endless hours of fun on the road supprising people :giggle:

Kind of, but based on a modern new model car.

No disrespect to anyone else or the interesting projects underway, but doing a later model car is unusual.

Not using a set of off the shelf parts is unusual.

Not being financed by a tuning company if a later car to show what they can do is unusual, where they have the same or lower spec kits for sale.

And there are not that many mad Skodas in the UK.

I think it's time for one. :)

Agreed here mate, the 1.8T in the mk2 is common as muck now and people have proved its a weekends job, things like Go-Go just keep things intresting, One step ahead of the modding game.

Saying that im a part of the weekend conversion crowd atm :giggle:

Shame DelCac sold the monster.... that would have been an instresting track day :rofl:

I know thats hardly the final installation but that looks very tight at the rear in terms of allowing for engine movement under load?

But if it was easy it wouldn't be as much fun. ;)

• Like 1

Maybe im too middle aged now but give me an easy conversion rather than one that throws up issues and knock on problems at every turn, any day! Im guessing the firewall is going to have to be fettled or is it not an issue? I had a very similar clearance issue when I threw a supercharger onto a previous car... :(