CitiGo-Go, a Citigo with more Go.

BossFox

Work begins in two weeks. Jabbasport have some nuremberg ring stuff on at the moment,

Its nurburgring btw. and this project will only fulfil its potential if you take it there and race it round the green hell.

A small lightwight car with a big lump in it is what the ring was designed for you will need to run the ride a little lower

and have better brakes though otherwise you will end up in the trees. keep it standard looking as possible though

mate i love street sleepers. Even take the alloys off and put some steel wheels on. ;-)

wow didnt realise there were this many pages when i posted the above

• Like 1

I thought it very nice of Skoda to leave a big enough tunnel to take the exhaust and silencer right down the middle, just in case anyone wanted to put a propshaft there... :D

It's looking good. I'm looking forward to see the diff mounted. Is the wheelbase very differend or do you not now yet?

The difference in wheelbase between the mkI Audi TT and the Skoda Citigo is very little.

Wikipedia shows 2mm, but I'm not sure that's 100% correct.

I believe it's less than 1cm though. Which means the electronics shouldn't get too upset if it's possible to keep them.

• Like 1

Q-car looks gone then...

Exhaust wise mine is still a Q car, as I have nothing visible from the back or the side. The tail can only be seen at the side from either a long distance away or up close when you're on your knees. :)

• Like 1

Either that or go scene with some air ride!

Might be some mileage in this so to speak, what about the original tyres on the TT rims for the stretch look, a bit of negative camber aka jap / vw style and air?

subtle version below

Acoord34.jpg