The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

The final incarnation, I think. An S with chrome grille surround, door protectors from Automotiva, PID, rear bumper protector from Superskoda along with boot kit, movement sensitive boot light and shoelace and clip to keep the boot cover up. Oh, and 185/60-14 tyres.

WP_20140309_002.jpg

WP_20140309_003.jpg

WP_20140309_004.jpg

• Like 1

Nice one Camlep

Love the white/black combo :thumbup:

Black alloys and tints to follow perhaps?

I was looking at black alloys today, actually! As for the tints - yes, definitely something I'm wanting to do at some point.

Thank you for the kind messages, it's a great car as my first!

Picked up my Citigo Greentech Elegance 60HP model on Thursday. Been getting used to her, so she got mucky. Took her for a wash and wax today, and thought I'd get some snaps! Well worth the wait. 

Meet Shelby, my first car! 

1780663_857840547575452_2052729589_n.jpg

1896915_857840504242123_1697919692_n.jpg

10003184_857840524242121_1580452316_n.jp

1798858_857840490908791_466242319_n.jpg

Fairly safe to say I love her - although I'm more than aware she won't be clean for very long! White cars and all that...

Great stuff. You've obviously made a good choice, and you will remember your first car for the rest of your life.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Getting my citigo sport in a week or so after almost 3 months of waiting I'm fed up I just want to post photos of it here ha is there Guna be a citigo meet up anytime soon??

Hi

Welcome to Briskoda :)

If you've already waited that long, another week won't kill you (will be worth it)

Good question about the meet, tried for ages... see here > http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/285381-citigo-national-meet-anyone/page-1

In all honestly, the gathering of the herd will probably only happen at the National Meet

Enjoy the car when you get it, and the site in the meantime

Regards

Damo

• Like 1

Gave Mario a good bath today!

juqubyby.jpg

7ery2a5y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it jus the light or is that driver's door a slightly different shade of red ;):giggle:

• Like 1

When I get my elegance I want the wheels black, makes the car look sweet.

Anyone know of a wheel powder coater in the midlands that would be up for the job?

Cheers .

Not sure where you are, but I know a quality guy near Melton Mowbray who does a fantastic job at a good price. PM if interested.

I really need to get a few snaps of "Lexi" - the missus's car... have a her 3 weeks now!

Just want to get my Octy washed, lacquer peel sorted, and wax up nicely :)

I really need the weather to pick up a lot though!!