Octavia vRS

That's great. Do you know, are those daily LED ligths or fog lights?

:clap: :thumbup:

LED DRLs.

that's going to b one of the distinguishing features for the vRS, from the other octavia models.

just as it is now with the mk2 octavias.

RSnaacuterazn-k_zps5d76834a.jpg

Edited by JR RS

Just received some Octavia vRS marketing material from Skoda, a personal code that you can use on a website to win a place at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. I imagine they've sent out a load recently.

LED DRLs.

that's going to b one of the distinguishing features for the vRS, from the other octavia models.

just as it is now with the mk2 octavias.

I think you're wrong about LED DRLs...

hjhamhn4.jpg

Edited by giggs

Just received some Octavia vRS marketing material from Skoda, a personal code that you can use on a website to win a place at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. I imagine they've sent out a load recently.

So where do you get the validation code? Why haven't skoda sent me a code :'( im on my third car surely i qualify lol

• Like 1

This is what you're looking for, it arrives in the checkered envelope on the left.

Just phoned Skoda customer services and they are denying this even exists. Offered to send the woman the link to the

page on their website and she said she can't received emails. What a crock of poo. You are just jammy i think :angel: Surely

you would think after owning 3 Octavia VRS you would get on the shortlist for this pack no? I think for that sort of loyalty

they should let me drive it up the hill.

hjhamhn4.jpg

Who on earth has an Octy 3 vRS bumper sat in their house already?! :-)

Probably the case then that the vRS will come with Bi-Xenons with the LED DRLs and they've styled the foglights to look like the old models DRLs to hark back to MK2 design.

• Like 1

Who on earth has an Octy 3 vRS bumper sat in their house already?! :-)

Advertising bumpers for new Skoda models seems to be a standard part of the Skoda leaking process now, they did the same for the Superb facelift and Fabia Scout facelift too. Here is the original advert:

http://auto.bazos.cz/inzerat/24817914/Naraznk-Skoda-octavia-III-RS.php

Well mine only just came through today, they probably sent thousands out, you'll probably get it tomorrow.

I got mine as well. Came in today. Code in upper 300's.

Got mine today, as you say loads sent out

my bad!!!

this pic clearly shows skoda trying, on the mk3 vRS, to disguise the current (mk2) non-VRS DRL halogen setup, being made to look like the mk2 vRS LED DRL strip!!!

all those rumors that it was going to have a separate LED DRL strip to distinguish it from the rest of the octavia range - out the window!