wrc body kit project

leenel88

Still have a few more little vinyls to fit tomorrow and I'm getting another vinyl made for the side to match the grey one one the back as I think it still looks abit plain, plus I like how it overlaps onto the black and would like the same effect on the sides

It's a bit marmite.

I think I agree with you, but having said that I expect you'll get familiar with it and like it.

I'll just tweek it untill I'm happy, Its kind of there but its not like the image I have in my head

I'll just tweek it untill I'm happy, Its kind of there but its not like the image I have in my head

From experience if you're not happy with it now then you're throwing good money after bad, I've made that mistake with a couple of cars previously and come out feeling worse off.

Any more plans for the car though? :)

I like it. Not something I would have gone personally but I admire your balls for going for it and it is certainly unique. Good on ya mate. Stick with it! :-)

sent from my Galaxy Note 3

I hate Marmite, but I rather like that. Nice job Lee.

One tiny thing... The recessed bits at the sides, above the splitter look a bit odd.

I think the black runs need to go through the vertical face of them. That would blend them in. Unless, of course you wanted it like it is.

Still, nice job matey.

I hate Marmite, but I rather like that. Nice job Lee.

One tiny thing... The recessed bits at the sides, above the splitter look a bit odd.

I think the black runs need to go through the vertical face of them. That would blend them in. Unless, of course you wanted it like it is.

Still, nice job matey.

Agree with you on that one, I have some black lettered vinyle logos I'm thinking of putting in those gaps 

• Like 1