Delivery times

ive just ordered a white VRS estate from Vindis Fleet, after cancelling my order last week they have managed to source a car that has a build week of 40.

They were able to change the spec apart from removing the leather and adaptive cruise (no real hardship), so ive been told the car should be here by the end of Octoctober :) A hell of a lot quicker than the original build week of 02/04 i was given last week.

I cant praise Oliver Bird enough at Vindus Fleet ;)

Edited by Andrew@DTUK

Saw it and its no race blue. Was offered a small amount of compensation but the money wouldn't get rid of the resentment I would feel towards it. It's a lovely colour in the sunshine but when it's cloudy it's bluh.

So we're taking it until a racing blue one can be built as a brand new order. When the new one is built we hand this one back and start a new credit agreement.

The upside is at least we can add park assist to the new order. We wanted to add park assist to this one but we were too late to change the order.

We have been told to expect another 12 week wait. Has anyone heard of parking assist causing delays?

Not happy but at least we get to drive a new car away on Friday and the interior is lush.

Mortified....dealer got order wrong, it's petrol blue. We ordered race blue. Close to tears. Having a look in a bit. Anyone else had this happen? Can we reject the car? Would I be able to stand another 12 week wait? Gutted :( :( :(

I feel your pain. Last year I ordered a VRS DSG MKii. When it arrived with a manual box I was distraught. Although I did manage to negotiate a cracking deal which has provided me with extra spending money this year to make my VRS MKiii extra special.

I feel your pain. Last year I ordered a VRS DSG MKii. When it arrived with a manual box I was distraught. Although I did manage to negotiate a cracking deal which has provided me with extra spending money this year to make my VRS MKiii extra special. Lets hope they get it right this year.

We have been told to expect another 12 week wait. Has anyone heard of parking assist causing delays?

I have parking assist on my order (and ACC) and after speaking to SUK twice in the past 3 weeks, there are no known delays. I have week 47 build from an order on 2nd Sept.

Saw it and its no race blue. Was offered a small amount of compensation but the money wouldn't get rid of the resentment I would feel towards it. It's a lovely colour in the sunshine but when it's cloudy it's bluh.

So we're taking it until a racing blue one can be built as a brand new order. When the new one is built we hand this one back and start a new credit agreement.

The upside is at least we can add park assist to the new order. We wanted to add park assist to this one but we were too late to change the order.

Not happy but at least we get to drive a new car away on Friday and the interior is lush.

I'm guessing they've acknowledged it's their mistake then, which is good. Hopefully you can get the enjoyment of a new car on Friday and again when the Race Blue one arrives. Bonus. :)

P

Mine was built week 37 (last week) ordered 20/7/13 and track my skoda has been saying in transit from factory since Friday so hopefully ill have mine in 2-3 weeks.

Candy white Estate

DSG TDI

Cruise control

Privacy glass

Black pack

Colour maxidot

Just spoke to SUK.

Ordered 20/07/13 provisional build week 46.

Told that theres a strong possibilty i could end up waiting till the end of jan if the build week doesnt come forward. No explanation given.

VRS TDI DSG estate, silver, kessy,acc,Amundsen,winter pack, full leather, colour maxidot, park assist, auto boot lid and tow bar prep.

I ordered mine on the same date. vrs tdi estate, but I have been told week 41. What was your provisional build week?

It started at week 41 before moving to week 37. It's moved several times over the weeks but seemed to settle on week 39 about a month ago. Skoda UK confirmed to me today it was being built next week.

Hopefully yours will be built soon as well.

• Like 1

Finally my car is built and at Emden, hopefully it will be shipped this week. The end is finally in sight.

You got steel grey then. Like me there was doubt as the cut off was week 37. Mine took 5 weeks from build to get to the dealer & I get it next week.

Hope you get it soon.

@spitzie, I still don't get how you got your pano roof so quickly! I'm still told there's no definite date for when I'm getting mine. Could even be March 2014!

TudorM - I don't think 5 months is really quick. I guess that the colour had something to do with it, since my car was built on the last day that Steel Grey was available, if I had gone for something like Racing Blue I would still be waiting.

Oh, I forgot you were waiting for that long! Then it's good you actually got it in the end... I want a ton of pictures when you get it, especially the pano roof. ;)

I was just thinking that if they built yours it means some pano roofs have made it into production so the rest of us shouldn't have to wait as long. But no, it seems they make only 1-2 at a time every month...

I just spoke to SUK as I was keen to see what they were going to about my vehicle and it being a hatchback! My dealer anticipated build date this week (last week he called me) and SUK confirm it's being built so IF it is to be believed then the hatchbacks could be coming through. Race Blue, privacy glass, KEYSSY, spare wheel, MITSUMI, Bluetooth + and winter pack and Xtreme wheels

I just spoke to SUK as I was keen to see what they were going to about my vehicle and it being a hatchback! My dealer anticipated build date this week (last week he called me) and SUK confirm it's being built so IF it is to be believed then the hatchbacks could be coming through. Race Blue, privacy glass, KEYSSY, spare wheel, MITSUMI, Bluetooth + and winter pack and Xtreme wheels

I rang SUK 2 days ago, and they said that the model - ie vRS hatch, wasn't being released for Build until the new year. They really need to sort their information out! Brilliant if its correct info Matt! Photos on arrival!

I rang SUK 2 days ago, and they said that the model - ie vRS hatch, wasn't being released for Build until the new year. They really need to sort their information out! Brilliant if its correct info Matt! Photos on arrival!

This is brilliant.

I just called on the back of this info and was told that my order has been accepted but doesn't have a build date yet....

She said it *could* be built Oct / November as hatch orders are due to be sent out in Jan.

She did also say "We are busy building the hatch estates at the moment" *does wonky look*

So who knows, they sounded pretty manic there, I pressed option 4 from the main number, not sure if others have had any luck with other options.

Also, as pointed out before, my dealer called the other day and said there was a delay, but that Skoda couldn't confirm what that delay was....

Starting to get cold feet to be honest, I need to know that I'll have a car by the end of the year - otherwise I'll take my business elsewhere....

This is brilliant.

I just called on the back of this info and was told that my order has been accepted but doesn't have a build date yet....

She said it *could* be built Oct / November as hatch orders are due to be sent out in Jan.

She did also say "We are busy building the hatch estates at the moment" *does wonky look*

So who knows, they sounded pretty manic there, I pressed option 4 from the main number, not sure if others have had any luck with other options.

Also, as pointed out before, my dealer called the other day and said there was a delay, but that Skoda couldn't confirm what that delay was....

Starting to get cold feet to be honest, I need to know that I'll have a car by the end of the year - otherwise I'll take my business elsewhere....

I did then get particularly grumpy and ring the dealer. Who assured me that I was now looking at a week 50

Build. Still code 10. So I wouldn't give up just yet!