Yeti collection road trip

MarieK

Satnav wifey was having a hissy fit near Glasgow as she didn't recognise the new M74 bypass and was telling me to 'take the 3rd exit of the roundabout' when there was no roundabout (in the middle of the motorway). I just ignored her repeatedly until she caught up  :rofl:

I also laughed every time she said 'stay on this road for a long time'  :giggle:

I have come to the conclusion that "stay on this road for a long time" means more than 12 miles.

That woman in the Amundsen really does have a lot to say for herself doesn't she?  Why she needs to say "Please make a turn at the second for the A six thousand two hundred and twenty seven" in her slow deliberate staccato, instead of just "Turn 2nd right" is beyond me.

At one particular junction from the A57 from Lincoln onto the A1 North there is a double roundabout junction that had her babbling away for ages disturbing the grandkid's game of I-Spy.  My 2 (nearly 3) year old granddaughter in the back says "Grandad's new car never shuts up talking".

Works pretty well though.  Last week I chose to ignore her "recalculating route due to traffic" and ended up queueing for 20 minutes in roadworks on the A64 to Scarborough.  At no point did she say "I told you so" but I knew she was thinking it!

• Like 3

Snowy looks very much the part in the picture you took when you got him home and I have to say I'm envious of that view you have. But I was wondering how you are going to find him when it snows?

Perhaps you should have got a red one? And then you could have called him Satan!!

Even the Google maps navigation app on my iPhone is more succinct than that! At least he says stuff like "B six two two seven",  Even then, by the time he's finished explaining what he means, I've frequently made the turn after glancing at map display and am 300 yds down the road!  If I was that slow calling the notes in a rally car - I'd be sacked after the first half mile! :rofl:

Glad to see Snowy and Marie getting back to the den OK :happy:

• Like 1

I'd quite like a male female voice on my satnav so I can pretend its Snowy telling me which way to steer him her :rofl:

Corrected that for you.  It is a very well known fact that all cars are female, even Yetis.

If snowy is the only male yeti then that might still be a possibility.

You've taken him to one of the most outlying parts of the UK..... :think:

But what did he get up to while in the main part of the UK :peek:  :peek:  :rofl:

I know he is only s baby, but think of all the fun he could have had growing up with all the girl Yetis on your way home. But I am glad Lotte was safe in the garage

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Snowy has a pal, I've decided to call my Yeti Cassius, because he's the greatest. Nobody bullies my bad boy at the traffic lights anymore. They should meet up for a few litres, or is that classed as drink driving?

• Like 2

Double dogs

9323996629_0b6c252f90_b.jpg

Had a slight issue with the boot as it wouldn't close properly but wouldn't open either so I had to drive home (its a couple of miles) with the boot 'on the latch' but not proper shut if you know what I mean. It wouldn't respond to the key fob either. I somehow managed to free it when I got back....phew  :whew:

Marie, this is a Yeti "feature". So don't worry. If you fail to shut the boot properly so that only the latch catches the lock is now not connected electically so all fails. It needs a good slam to shut properly, or alway make sure a door or window is slightly open before shutting the boot. If it happens again, push the door tight shut and electrical connection will enable everything to work again.

• Like 1