Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Was hoping to show a pic of mine after its final wax before I get my new one in a few weeks but can't get pic to upload so it's set as my profile pic.

Edited by Ricey

So the dealer sent me a picture of my new one that's arrived! March 1st pickup!!

Very nice indeed. Really like this colour. Only thing that would make this better is if it was an estate. ;-)

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So she got the much needed clean along with some heko wind deflectors and rubber mats. Not sure there is much else to do now. dog guard, hatchbag, rear bumper protector, roof bars + box all added in the past month or so.

Looking into ways to get the roof box a more acceptable colour (and the bars)

12716395_10154163521892697_8583556708194

12772053_10154163521887697_6369776872090

Must say, I have never liked this colour when seen on the hatch, but this looks very nice indeed!!

I think the thule roof box in gloss black would look great on your car as its the same gloss black as the front grill and door mirrors.

also your estate in green looks good.

My ocu TSI

13995363.t.jpg

I almost bought that car... almost! :) Even have the add for it saved in my computer as an inspiration for how I want mine to look like.

You don't happen to be anywhere near Tampere, do you? I would like to see those wheels in the flesh to decided if I want to buy them... Do they have any spacers? Are they same width/ET front and rear?

• Like 1

I almost bought that car... almost! :) Even have the add for it saved in my computer as an inspiration for how I want mine to look like.

You don't happen to be anywhere near Tampere, do you? I would like to see those wheels in the flesh to decided if I want to buy them... Do they have any spacers? Are they same width/ET front and rear?

Original ET is front and rear 45! There is spacers front 3mm and rear 11mm

So the final ET is front 42 and rear 34. And the width is both 8.5"

I live north of finland..post-101653-0-07929400-1456760344_thumb.jpg

Edited by Supe
  • Like 1

Here's my new Octavia. Going against the mould here in that a) it's not a VRS and B) it's petrol.

Still, very proud of it!

Looking good. Nice to see a normal model, not a vrs.

Well here it is in all it's glory. Slightly frustrated to learn that i hadn't actually specced a spare wheel, and as a consequence the dealer wanted to relieve me of an extra 335 for one. That wasn't going to happen. I was sure i had specced it, as i ticked pretty much every other box, but apparently not. Oh well, need to look at other options.

So far very pleased, especially with the colour, seats and roof. One minor niggle is the road noise on anything but perfect surfaces. This definitely wasn't an issue on the 2 that i test drove. Bridgestones... :thumbdown:

Looks great, really like that colour. 

• Like 1

Got it :-)

I can't wait to be driving around, in a White Octavia Estate with BIL on the number plate :-0

attachicon.gifNew Car.jpg

Interested to get another picture of the black stripes on the side and around the front bumper. Looks great!