New Golf R

alex_e3

I'd love a Golf R or Golf GTD estate, sadly they won't seat 3 car seats on the second row hence buying a Touran.

The new Touran will have an option for R-line apparently.

I'd love a Golf R or Golf GTD estate, sadly they won't seat 3 car seats on the second row hence buying a Touran.

The new Touran will have an option for R-line apparently.

Enjoy the Touran(TSI or TDI) for your family needs - I had a Sharan some years ago for my tribe, was great and fit for purpose.

Hope the Touran exhaust note meets with your approval - Milltek / other  options available?lol

It's a diesel :rofl: never going to sound amazing.

Just surprised the Golf R sounded like it did - stock sounds fine but the Miltek made it a bit farty. Was it res or non res?

• Like 1

It's a diesel :rofl: never going to sound amazing.

The Scorpion I fitted to Karens (170CR TDi) TT actually sounded quite nice.... granted not as nice as a petrol engine but better than most petrol vRS’s I have herd! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks John999 boy.
Can you remove them for me Cheers

Edited by john999boy
Posts removed as requested.

FWIW and I'm overtly willy waving I know, but I embarrassed a young thrusting type in a suit and a Golf R a couple of days ago. Just thought you should know Keith ;)

You were the bugger that cut me up!! You bugger. Must have been on that very dry, straight road then

Young thrusting - that's a No then. Suited and booted No !

Chilled ,laid back, quick  but unhurried - Yes! That's me.

Edited by vrskeith

All this talk of willy waving, thrusting and now buggering has got me slightly concerned about you boys! Lol ;-)

stever750,does seem like a "nice boy" Tom!

• Like 1

I wouldnt worry about that

Rkeiths only interested in golfs R's.

Come on ,isn't your car a female!! ??

Not R for Roger!!

Edited by vrskeith

Bet you dont know which tail pipe to go for first :p

Aha (:

Four  females at the bar - you choose yours George!

Edited by vrskeith
  • Like 1

Are you bringing the Golf R to the national meet at Rockingham Keith? Would love to see the beast :-)

Unfortunately Tom I won't be able to meet up at the aforementioned event ,as I'm up to my eyeballs in family this weekend . Plus a bit of work,domestic and pleasure.

Trying to fit in a test drive, for my own peace of mind,in the RS3.My mate at the Audi dealership has offered me a test window or two.Taking it out for an extended drive, mixed road and semi- track location nearby.

So sorry mate but maybe in the not to distant future. I'm looking forward to a comparative drive, with my Partner's Brother-in-law, New R Estate when he chops in his Merc for it in Sept.

Airfield and good country lanes near his place in Derbyshire.

Edited by vrskeith
  • Like 1