Richard's (Brisky) Roomster

BossFox

Richard, if you ever get bored of the A8 I'd happily swap it for the JPS, plus money my way obviously :)

I'm hoping that when he comes to pick the Roomster up he'll have a heart and give me the A8.................

............ seeing as his got my 'dealer' jacket, it only seems fair  :yes:

Interestingly, I'm usually quite up to speed with Richards next plan, we'll have a chat, sell him some parts, maybe a car, go in to a few details on the next idea but this time he's being very secret squirrel, so god only knows.

N.B. I'm sure Neil will let you throw that Yeti lump in to the Felly Pickup - it won't fall apart now either, it's got 2 tonne of weld round it  :D

• Like 1

I'm hoping that when he comes to pick the Roomster up he'll have a heart and give me the A8.................

............ seeing as his got my 'dealer' jacket, it only seems fair :yes:

Interestingly, I'm usually quite up to speed with Richards next plan, we'll have a chat, sell him some parts, maybe a car, go in to a few details on the next idea but this time he's being very secret squirrel, so god only knows.

N.B. I'm sure Neil will let you throw that Yeti lump in to the Felly Pickup - it won't fall apart now either, it's got 2 tonne of weld round it :D

I don't care who you are, I asked first ;)

• Like 3

Obsolutely nobody on or connected with Briskoda knows my plans... :)

• Like 2

I do, it's going to be the worlds fastest ice cream van :)

If t'was a black ice cream van, all the contents would melt unless the refrigeration unit was uprated.

(There is a reason why reefers are white............)

DC

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm I wonder when the engine tune, throw out, insane turbo is due to be fitted. :D

It looks great Richard very nice, rear passenger tint can't tell from that angle? Personally I'd look to smoke those rear lights as it takes away from the black image of the back, if you know what I mean.

I saw some sort of Chevvy with 'ABS', 'SS' and 2 'SPORT' badges (one each side to maintain even weight distribution I assume) as well as the usual make/model/badge today.

I really really don't get some people!

And they were not even straight/centered properly!

Anyway... to keep on topic... nice pope hearse.

• 2 weeks later...