SuperSkoda ALL MODELS Bonnet Strut Group Buy updated 17/08/14

Just received this email in response to mine asking him for tracking numbers.

"I have all the tracking numbers in my car which is at the garage for MOT so will get them for you tonight."

I will let you know if and when he sends them.

... and now I have a reply with a screenshot of a Parcel2Go label via myHermes but the numbers don't bring up any tracking info.

I have a funny feeling they haven't been collected yet due to the weather last week.

Ring and speak to them. That will give you a definitive answer

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Don't need to, the tracking number doesn't exist until the parcels are collected. According to P2G the advice against the order number is to take them to the drop off shop for collection.

Tracking numbers should come up before collection, did with the one I've just sent

Mmmmh. So do you think it's a genuine label or one that's been sat around for a while? He seems to be going to an awful lot of trouble to confuse the situation if so. It would be easier to send the f**king stuff out, Will try to speak to him tomorrow.

I feel the same way, if he is lieing he's really going out his way to cover up.

He probably doesn't even know anyone's that botherd, probly thinks huh... Another email.. I must get round to posting them stupid bonnet things out... Wish I never spent that PayPal money on moving house.

A lot seems to be in his defence with moving house, not logging on and seing what people think, car being mot'd, on holiday and whatever els.

I'm hopefull everyone will get all the parts, I just think it's going to be a little bit of a wait that's all.

Tried ringing this afternoon but he was busy.

Hopefully parcels are arriving!

I'm out of the country again tomorrow (5th), not back til Saturday so hopefully things will have moved on by the time I'm back!

Just got back from around ten days away, and in amongst the mail in the front porch is a parcel containing 2 struts and 4 bolts, which I think is the correct requirement for an O3. Delivered by Parcel2Go.com / myHermes. Date on the shipping label is 28/01/2015, so presumably this could have been here for up to a week...

• Like 1

Just mine. Eventually I got a reply to an email. I used the email address Banksie posted earlier. Looks like they had been sat at the collection point for a few days due to the weather as it was only collected yesterday.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

OK, I've fitted the mounting points, but are these struts locked or something? Both of mine are so fully extended that they are a quarter to half an inch too long to clip onto the mounting points, so whilst I have one end attached to the bonnet, I can't clip the other end of the strut onto the mounting bay point. And there appears to be absolutely no "give" or scope to compress the struts at all. I appreciate that they will be quite stiff, but at the moment I'm worried that even if I do get them on, they are so stiff that I won't be able to shut the bonnet down!

Any hints?