9-grantwebster

10- vrsGeo

11-Th3Grinch (situation dependant)

12- Mr j

13- Derekcollier

14-andy3270

15-Sittingbull

16-h3srr (monte)

17 -ToxicvRS (may have got a mk2 Fabia by then) (Or a 1.8T Fabia) (Or a Clio)

18- Fossy

19 - MidlifecrisisT (Todd)

20 - Naths vRS

21- Brian 69

22- TomR88

23- Sharkrider

Personally i am going to a meet to meet other Twincharger owners from this forum,

it will be nice if others are there,

but then there are already Briskoda Meets & Track days etc on a regular basis.

So basically it was called as a get together of Mk2 vRS Twincharger owners and drivers that are users of this section.

But then Twincharger Owners are a very friendly bunch and very socially inclusive.

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 4

just to confirm, is this fabia II vRS only? as I know lots of people from brisky who would possibly like to attend if they knew this was going on!

The idea started from another thread on here and wasn't intended to be excluding any particular group, more a celebration and appreciation of the mk2 vRS so to speak. As George pointed out there are plenty of other Briskoda general events but this was just started off as an expression of interest for mk2 vRS owners having a small get together. :-)

I was happy to start the ball rolling for a small mk2 vRS meet and I've been in discussion with Santapod to accommodate us but unfortunately I don't have either the time or energy to organise anything bigger and nor would I want any of the responsibility that comes with that if I'm honest.

Nevertheless the Mk1 vRS owners have now started their own meet, at the same venue, on the same day (not sure if they felt left out lol!).......

So if you want to invite anyone else Dave I'm sure they'd be more than welcome :-)

• Like 2

cool... its just a few friends that normally travel and stay iun same hotels for beers ect, makes it more of an event ;) you know, Haydn (briskrover, also has a mark I octy vRS) ) jason (devonutopia, mongrel) pete (skud_vRS, markI octy vRS) gillywibble (Gilly!lol, superb 4x4) ... all members ;)

• Like 1

Go on then, why not?!

I rarely see any vRS's on the roads so would be great to see a shedload of them in the same place.

I shan't be stopping over but I will make the trip down there and return the same day.

1-Furbytom
2-goneoffSKi
3-Jabozuma
4-Ally_bassman
5-pee81
6-Vrs-fletch
7-mrburdon123
8- pkoconnor
9-grantwebster
10- vrsGeo
11-Th3Grinch (situation dependant)
12- Mr j
13- Derekcollier
14-andy3270
15-Sittingbull
16-h3srr (monte)
17 -ToxicvRS (may have got a mk2 Fabia by then) (Or a 1.8T Fabia) (Or a Clio)
18- Fossy
19 - MidlifecrisisT (Todd)
20 - Naths vRS
21- Brian 69
22- TomR88
23- Sharkrider
24 - bingo765

• Like 3

George/Furbytom,

Will you be inviting Alistair Stewart(Skoda Brand Director) to donate a prize on the day and be there to present?

Display, cut down Skoda Twincharger engine - Chromed and Mounted would be a good send off !

I'm sure he will put the date and venue in his diary

Edited by vrskeith
  • Like 2

re post # 185,

bingo765,

Looking forward to seeing you & a Mk2 Fabia vRS in Meteor Grey.

vrskeith,

How about it then please,

A few Emails off, to Alasdair, Tom, Caroline etc in Milton Keynes HQ. & to the Media Department to let them know that there is a 5th Birthday Celebration of Twincharger Owners meeting up.

Some of the earliest cars to the last ones they produced and sold.

Some Stickers from them would be good, easy for them to organise.

'Skoda Fabia vRS 2010-2014'.

More relevant than the 'Monte Carlo' ones that Skoda fitted.

Please,

anyone else that is interested, be sure to let Skoda CZ, or Skoda UK know.

george

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 2

Great idea to spread the word George to the Supplier( dealers) / manufacturer.. 

Could present them with a Briskoda Customer Service Certificated - Not sure of the wording on it yet though ,might need some teamwork help there.

Perhaps raise some charity cash for less fortunate MK2 Owners.

Edited by vrskeith

re post # 185,

bingo765,

Looking forward to seeing you & a Mk2 Fabia vRS in Meteor Grey.

vrskeith,

How about it then please,

A few Emails off, to Alasdair, Tom, Caroline etc in Milton Keynes HQ. & to the Media Department to let them know that there is a 5th Birthday Celebration of Twincharger Owners meeting up.

Some of the earliest cars to the last ones they produced and sold.

Some Stickers from them would be good, easy for them to organise.

'Skoda Fabia vRS 2010-2014'.

More relevant than the 'Monte Carlo' ones that Skoda fitted.

Please,

anyone else that is interested, be sure to let Skoda CZ, or Skoda UK know.

george

Cheers, of course I look forward to seeing everyone too. It will be my first ever meeting with Briskoda members. :|

• Like 2

I reckon they might well send something for us as a little thankyou. As much as all the problems some of us have had, I personally at least owe a thankyou to Tom at skoda. I imagine a few others would feel the same. Really looking forward to this. Really hope all is well for me by then so I can come. Went to combe last April but didnt really get to have an proper conversations with anyone. They were to busy on track :D

• Like 2

I've gone ahead and booked accommodation for 2 nights, Friday and Saturday on the basis the meeting of Vrs MK2 owners takes place on the Saturday. The only potential fly in the ointment for us revolves around my wife's shift pattern and ability to get time off, if she can't she would need the car as well so would be a double whammy for me, not only not able to come but no Vrs in which to travel. Unless of course I succumb to temptation, or a bout of stupidity, and get my own before then. Which could happen as I've seen some cracking deals on Vrs at the moment.

So hopefully Anne can get the time off, really looking forward to the event. I've been to Volksfling and SVAG meetings before, but nothing like this.

• Like 3

I am residing at the Hind Hotel,

& it was pointed out to me that it looks like a Old Folks Residential Home,

which is appropriate really.

Comfy old armchairs & a glass of Port is important after 7+ hours in an vRS.

3 Points away from losing my licence so it will be very careful driving for 6 months and beyond.

george

PS

I hope this is a 'Murder Mystery Weekend', at the Hind.

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 2

looks quite close, I'll book in there :)...

done! shall we have a grill on the evening time Tom? :)

and Jason, get in at the inn! :P cant have as much fun with relatives ;)

It's not exactly the Ritz but as you say it's quite close and relatively inexpensive so should do the job.

Sounds good- There is a Beefeater attached which should be good for a dirty burger or steak and a few beers? :-)

• Like 1

I cannot wait to meet you all guys and have a bear hug with legendary George!

I am bit annoyed now after receiving the following in my e-mail. Simply unbelievable value but being so close to X-mas spending not sure if I can afford another one this year! I am putting this here as I took part in one of opentrack events and was immensely impressed by the value for money they offer.

It is not of course to detract from our meet in any way or form!

Good Evening

Well I hope this helps to get your week of to a good start.
It is just a quick line to say we still have space on our events this month at both Cadwell Park and Bedford Autodrome.

CADWELL 14th NOVEMBER 2014  £89.00 FULL DAY

Cadwell this Friday is just £89 for a Car & Driver and don’t forget that this price also includes Tuition,Photography,Snacks and Drinks.
This is fantastic value and at this price should not be missed, even if it rains you can still have fun in the wet  and if you have a roof :-) all the better.

BEDFORD AUTODROME 17TH NOVEMBER 2014 FULL DAY
4 MILE GT CIRCUIT £99.00

In a week we will be at Bedford Autodrome on the 4 mile Gt Circuit for our last visit of the year to this track.
Bedford is just 30 minutes north of London and is a great circuit with lots of run of space and great facilities at just £99 it is less that half the cost
of a day in the summer when even then it can be a bit “damp” . However with the weather of late it could even be better than the summer ;-) you just never know.
Why not come along and give bedford a go if you have never been before, it is a great place and who knows you may even like it.

CADWELL 29th NOVEMBER 2014 FULL DAY
A SATURDAY FOR JUST £99.00

We end the month of November back at Cadwell for just £99 on a Saturday what more can i say ?  
It’s better value than a meal out at Pizza Hut, and as usual we offer Tuition,Photos,Snacks & Drinks in the price.

TIGER AVON RENTAL

If you don’t fancy using your car you can always rent out Tiger Avon ( Image Above ) £650 for the day and that includes Everything you need , even the cost of the track day and fuel for two drivers .

As ever all details and booking can be made via the Opentrack website at http://www.opentrack.co.uk/  if you have any questions feel free to get in touch,
and I hope to see you soon.

Best Regards

Dave Woodal