Brisky Racing - let's go racing!

BossFox

In a change to the advertised plan, I'll now not be competing at Silverstone but will hopefully be doing a double header at Brands Hatch [emoji106]

I will however be there to support the guys so please come and say hi [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In a change to the advertised plan, I'll now not be competing at Silverstone but will hopefully be doing a double header at Brands Hatch [emoji106]

I will however be there to support the guys so please come and say hi [emoji106]

That's a shame.

Not enough time to sort car?

That's a shame.

Not enough time to sort car?

Basically yeah, I was hoping to have enough time but after discussions it would be a push at best and it's not fair of me to put that pressure on them so I've made an early call [emoji106]

I will be supporting though along with Dr Evil [emoji3]

• Like 1

Richard, you should use Rain X on your windscreen for rainy races! Our drivers didnt want to leave the stands without it.

Gives you a much better view, also on the parts that little windscreen wiper doesnt reach.

• Like 3

Richard, you should use Rain X on your windscreen for rainy races! Our drivers didnt want to leave the stands without it.

Gives you a much better view, also on the parts that little windscreen wiper doesnt reach.

I did. :)

Got through qualifying and half the race then had to put the wiper on.

Was really bad and screen fairly upright.

• Like 2

I did. :)

Got through qualifying and half the race then had to put the wiper on.

Was really bad and screen fairly upright.

That's what i meant upthread with the comment about how kitten wet it was.

• Like 1

Or better yet pray for no rain LOL. Richard did great despite the conditions and was pushing hard, seeing the video footage with the other drivers braking way earlier in lots of corners. Can't wait to see how he does in dry conditions. Certainly pushed Danny hard around Snetterton on testing so will be good to see... and less wet & miserable for those watching in the rain LOL. :D

• Like 2

I tested G5 too, it does last longer but isnt as slippery as RainX if put on new.

That is why I suggested RainX. It is a little more work, but works for one race perfectly.

It just belongs to preparing the car for a wet race :D 

• Like 1

Bodged and brakes in one sentence... I'll keep away from Damo in the race... Haha.

Haha I don't blame you, it was purely bodged to get the position and correct offset of the bell to allow the caliper bracket to sit correctly

Edited by Southy
  • Like 2

If it breaks at Brands I am going to burn it.

Lets hope not, though just in case I'll bring some brake cleaner to get it going. Saw a tyre being blown on the rim with this stuff, goes up a treat lol