Superb Order tracker

Estate SE L TDI 150. Ordered week 9. Build week 16. Can't wait.

Is that confirmed build week?

Ordered week 4, currently unconfirmed 17....

Estate SE L TDI 150. Ordered week 9. Build week 16. Can't wait.

That tallies exactly with mine, Candy White 150 SEL hatch, Pegasus alloys and rear wiper, ordered week 6, build week 13. Wasn't confirmed a week ago but will call this week to check. I'm a company car driver, I managed to eek out of my fleet manager the supplying dealer and they are really helpful with updates when I call.

Edited by dan123

That tallies exactly with mine, Candy White 150 SEL hatch, Pegasus alloys and rear wiper, ordered week 6, build week 13. Wasn't confirmed a week ago but will call this week to check. I'm a company car driver, I managed to eek out of my fleet manager the supplying dealer and they are really helpful with updates when I call.

When I was first negotiating on buying the car I was told long times - June or July. I put my order in and shortly after the order, the dealer said the times had eased I was looking at May. Which lines up with an Aprul build. Can but hope.

Edited by nthurrzzz

I just call skoda customer services- the dealer has been less...um...forthcoming overall

When I was first negotiating on buying the car I was told long times - June or July. I put my order in and shortly after the order, the dealer said the times had eased I was looking at May. Which lines up with an Aprul build. Can but hope.

We ordered 11th Dec 2015 -- told in Jan that car should be here( perhaps) June. However the other day on contacting dealer was told car build ( unconfirmed ) had come forward to first week in April.Given that we need to get 1000 miles on the clock P.D.Q. in order to tow our caravan ( Scotland) for summer holidays it gives us more breathing space !

Car,-   Superb L&K combo 190

Colour,-  Moon white

Extras,-

Pano roof

Tow hook

Crew protect

beige headlining

brown leather

Travel Assist

Jimk8 who's your dealer then as your in Birmingham

All Electric- they do seem to have lost interest since I placed the order...takes a bit of nudging to get a response to emails. A colleague of mine went for a test drive of an Oct there after I'd ordered and was getting constant missed calls on his work phone, while I was sitting 2 desks away not getting a response! The fact that they were all about the chase put him off, so they lost a sale there...!

They have been better recently though to be fair.

Ah ok, hope they both get confirmed soon....mine was week 12 at one point lol

It's on status 10 = unconfirmed. Not likely to move to status 20 (confirmed) until 3 weeks before build so another 3 or 4 weeks to wait to see if it gets pinned down to bw16. 

All Electric- they do seem to have lost interest since I placed the order...takes a bit of nudging to get a response to emails. A colleague of mine went for a test drive of an Oct there after I'd ordered and was getting constant missed calls on his work phone, while I was sitting 2 desks away not getting a response! The fact that they were all about the chase put him off, so they lost a sale there...!

They have been better recently though to be fair.

Hmm interesting glad I didn't order from them as I hate being chased for purchase I found one of the Trust dealerships a bit like that but he was trying to sell at full price with no deal haha as if.

New car spec'ed and ordered 22nd December 2015. Left factory 17th Feb 2016. Currently in Emden awaiting shipping. Should be at dealers in a couple of weeks.

Superb Estate SE L Exec, TDI 190 4x4 DSG I red. A few extras - Pegasus wheels, heated screen, flappy paddles, boot floor etc.

Personalised reg. paid and waiting.

Can't wait. Better be good as will be unable to afford a new car until probably forever!

Car arrived at dealers this morning. Available to collect from next Monday. To be fair to Hortons in Lincoln that's about how long they said when we first ordered it.

Car arrived at dealers this morning. Available to collect from next Monday. To be fair to Hortons in Lincoln that's about how long they said when we first ordered it.

Yes Horton's at Lincoln are very good always friendly, no hassles, no chasing, do what they say and when.  Ordered early November and should have been here in February, still sat in Germany after arriving two weeks ago as of tomorrow.  Sales gent did say that after 14 days fines are issued to the carriers for not shipping and likewise at Grimsby 14 days and fines are issued.  Two more ships sailing today and 1 pending tomorrow so keep hoping.  If it takes as long as yours to get from factory to Lincoln then it will be after Easter, first week of the school holidays for delivery to them.

• Like 1

Just ordered polish, clay and wax for detailing ours once it's at home.

Boot liner and a few extras from SuperSkoda in the spare room awaiting fitting.

Edited by casden

Just ordered polish, clay and wax for detailing ours once it's at home.

Boot liner and a few extras from SuperSkoda in the spare room awaiting fitting.

Hi, 

If you dont mind my asking -- how much was the boot liner ?

85 euros + 10 euros delivery, so about £75. Paid by Paypal and delivered in about 4 days.

That's for the variable floor version. The standard floor version is a bit cheaper.

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-III/Superb-III-Combi-flip-folding-boot-mat-original-Skoda-for-cars-with-VARIABLE-LOADING-FLOOR

Edited by casden

85 euros + 10 euros delivery, so about £75. Paid by Paypal and delivered in about 4 days.

That's for the variable floor version. The standard floor version is a bit cheaper.

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-III/Superb-III-Combi-flip-folding-boot-mat-original-Skoda-for-cars-with-VARIABLE-LOADING-FLOOR

Thanks

Just to update, build week 13 now confirmed, delivery epected late April. So that would make 12 weeks from order to delivery.

Good evening everyone.

I have just had a call from my dealer that my car has arrived and can be collected on Saturday 19th March.

This makes exactly 11 weeks from order to handover. (I was quoted 10-14 weeks at the time of placing the order).

All in all, an excellent experience so far and I am really looking forward to the handover.

• Like 1

Just had a call to say mine arrived at the dealers today (even though skoda CS told me at lunchtime today it

Was still in Emden and the seas are too rough to sail) hopefully paper work to do then arrange collection in the next week all being well. Ordered 28th September so about 24 weeks or there abouts.

Mine was -

From and including: Wednesday, 11 November 2015
To, but not including Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Result: 119 days

It is 119 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 3 months, 27 days excluding the end date

119 days can be converted to one of these units:

• 10,281,600 seconds
  • 171,360 minutes
  • 2856 hours
  • 119 days
  • 17 weeks

This was from the point of order to the point the car arrived at the dealer.

Edited by RickTT