Superb Order tracker

Why are you getting cold feet ?

Still looking at a March build date which would make it 6 months. My current pcp deal ends in 5 weeks so looks like I am going to have to buy the octy as the plan was to sell it to the dealer based on a 12-16 week delivery when I ordered it in September. The S3 is a pch deal so equity was for the deposit.

Still looking at a March build date which would make it 6 months. My current pcp deal ends in 5 weeks so looks like I am going to have to buy the octy as the plan was to sell it to the dealer based on a 12-16 week delivery when I ordered it in September. The S3 is a pch deal so equity was for the deposit.

Ouch :-( No chance of picking one of the dealer demos up ? Theirs a fair few on Autotrader or was last time I looked.

Edited by Nick_H

FYI for anyone who ordered their car through Bickertons or Rainworth, I contacted them to find out what's happened to the trackmyskoda site as it now redirects to the Rainworth site instead.  They've responded to say it's now gone and has been superseded by a Skoda UK service (which I can't find).  If you need any further BW updates then it's contact the dealer or contact SkodaUK direct for the foreseeable future.  :|

• Like 1

Just ordered a Superb 150 SE business manual in Quartz Grey with only one extra of heated seats. I have been told it will be around 14 weeks before delivery which is what is was led to believe. Having a read through this thread delivery time does seem to vary a lot with some people getting them around 10 weeks and others seem to be still waiting after 4 months. What is it that makes such a difference is it to do with added options or is it more luck of the draw?

Would really like mine before I go on holiday in April but am now thinking I will be lucky to get it before then.

Personally I think it is more down to some dealers ‘hanging on’ to some orders... maybe they have met their monthly targets so want the order to go towards the following month / ¼? 

I ordered a specced up L&K and it took exactly 12 weeks, others ordered before me and still are waiting (had mine for 5 weeks now)

Mine took ten weeks from day of order to pickup and have had it now for four weeks, Once again a very highly specced L&K.

Hi, newbie to the forum tonight.

Ordered new Skoda Superb Combo 190 L&K 4x4 DSG on the 27.10.2016 in Cappuccino Beige metallic with Beige leather interior.

Options:-

Swivel tow bar

Variable boot floor

Light assist

Travel assist

Rear view parking camera

5yr extended warranty.

Latest from the dealer is build week 5 and delivery March 2016.

Hi, newbie to the forum tonight.

Ordered new Skoda Superb Combo 190 L&K 4x4 DSG on the 27.10.2016 in Cappuccino Beige metallic with Beige leather interior.

Options:-

Swivel tow bar

Variable boot floor

Light assist

Travel assist

Rear view parking camera

5yr extended warranty.

Latest from the dealer is build week 5 and delivery March 2016.

So that's about double the time compared with philsmith's just above, seems to be no rhyme or reason to it!

Skoda UK keep saying we operate a just in time manufacturing which most do now but the time different people are getting there does not seem to be a very systematic approach to theirs at the moment.

So then whilst in the area popped in the dealership today to get an update on my se-l hatch,

Not really happy to hear that my build week has now moved again from build week 6 to build week 9 !

They have no idea why but we looked at the system at a few of their orders it seems that it maybe the Pegasus alloys that might be the delay not sure if anyone else has heard this and could confirm.

I think it's time to contact Skoda CS and see what they have to say as it was ordered with the dealer on 10th October and accepted by skoda on 21st Oct 15.

Either or its time to rethink my order altogether and cancel it but after seeing the showroom one I know I am changing my colour to black from quartz grey looks nicer I think.

Or ask if they would do that space violet colour I saw in here a while back...... Not sure if that's available for uk cars?

• Like 1

Skoda UK keep saying we operate a just in time manufacturing which most do now but the time different people are getting there does not seem to be a very systematic approach to theirs at the moment.

As a senior production planner with a large vehicle manufacturer. It looks like Skoda are working to a JIT system for the supply chain as most manufacturing do, but car manufacturers work to the tight stock levels sometimes only a day or a shift of stock on site. This would be back up by the delays to the car that have the more popular options chosen. This is also a result of the "choose your options" that Skoda and VW work too rather than the option package the other marks work too. It also looks like the the production schedules are batched, which will reduce "tooling" change over times (set-up in old money). After watching closely since my order was placed in September. It seems that a large number of estates were delivered to the UK in November with L & K vehicles late November early December. SEL seemed to be built early December and delivery to UK late December just before Christmas

Skoda have been caught out with the high demand the the Supply chain is struggling to keep up.

Option is buy other off the shelf from another make.

• Like 1

So then whilst in the area popped in the dealership today to get an update on my se-l hatch,

Not really happy to hear that my build week has now moved again from build week 6 to build week 9 !

They have no idea why but we looked at the system at a few of their orders it seems that it maybe the Pegasus alloys that might be the delay not sure if anyone else has heard this and could confirm.

I think it's time to contact Skoda CS and see what they have to say as it was ordered with the dealer on 10th October and accepted by skoda on 21st Oct 15.

Either or its time to rethink my order altogether and cancel it but after seeing the showroom one I know I am changing my colour to black from quartz grey looks nicer I think.

Or ask if they would do that space violet colour I saw in here a while back...... Not sure if that's available for uk cars?

Pegasus are definatley one of the delays. But my dealer and SUK knew this in November. Phoned SUK in December to change back to pegasus if they had sorted supply issue and was told it still not sorted and would add a delay to my order if I changed.

Pegasus are definatley one of the delays. But my dealer and SUK knew this in November. Phoned SUK in December to change back to pegasus if they had sorted supply issue and was told it still not sorted and would add a delay to my order if I changed.

This is interesting as tbh I hadn't heard anything from my dealer, more and more I find that I am chasing them for updates as per what I found out today. Looks like speaking with SUK to see if changing the order will affect the lead time as I don't really want it till 1st March but would like it here in time which at present there is no chance.

Superb Hatch L&K 2.0 TDI 150 PS dsg

Petrol Blue Metallic

Beige Upholstery

Sunroof

Spacesaver Wheel

Ventilated Front Seats

Rear Wiper

Heated Windscreen Nozzles

Rear Camera

Ordered 28th Sep 2015

Build Week Confirmed 50 (Dec 7-13)

Shipped From Emden Dec 23rd

Arrived Dealer Dec 28th

Picking Car up Sat 9th Jan  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I was fortunate that my car only took ten weeks from order to delivery, but having heard that the Pegasus alloys have been causing delays it is interesting that due to a mistake on the order form my car was delivered with the silver option on the wheels and not the standard anthracite, so it might be an idea to try changing your order to the silver wheels to see if it pushes the order forwards, this is if you are not fussy about the colour.

Superb Hatch 2.0 TDI 150 PS manual + Beige and Alcantara

Style(equivalent of UK SE Business probably)

Bi-Xenon

Seats with memory

Parking sensors front and rear

heated front seats

Camera

Bolero

Smart Light Assist

SUNSET

Colour Maxi DOT

Heated was jets

spare wheel

STRATOS 7Jx17"

Rough road package

(Maybe I miss something)

Ordered 17.10.2015 and still no BW :(

I was fortunate that my car only took ten weeks from order to delivery, but having heard that the Pegasus alloys have been causing delays it is interesting that due to a mistake on the order form my car was delivered with the silver option on the wheels and not the standard anthracite, so it might be an idea to try changing your order to the silver wheels to see if it pushes the order forwards, this is if you are not fussy about the colour.

My order is for the silver Pegasus wheels or it was as its now gonna change once I get through to SUK and the dealer

Latest update, the car is now at Tyne Port. Is it random which port they get sent to(earliest available ship)? As my last two went to Immingham.

The port seems to be relevant to dealer location. Cars for the north & Scotland seem to go into the Tyne, middle England & Wales go to Grimsby (Immingham) and the southerners go to Sheerness.

• Like 1

At last my car is in production, it was due to be made last week apparently ( last I was told was week 4 2016) but its in production now. Told to call back towards the end of the week for more info. 

1.4tsi ACT SEL-exec in Pacific Blue with Pegasus wheels front parking sensor and rear wiper.

I have waited 15 weeks to get to this point, not sure if I can wait any longer, getting excited now.